𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. ᴄᴏᴏʟ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ

(A𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞's 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

(A𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞's 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

HIS LIPS were on mine and mine were on his. I could feel his cold hands gripping softly around my waist and the other on my face as I felt his cold rings pressing on my cheek.

He let out a small grunt. I could taste the saltiness from the ointment on his lip that I had previously put on him but I didn't care, we were moving in sync.

Ashtray was surprisingly gentle like I could break whenever, he wasn't rushing me and he'd made sure that I was fine, why did he have to be so perfect?

His thumbs were making small strokes as he caressed my cheek, tilting my chin as he smiled into it.

It was dark but deep in the shadows I could see his love.

Although the kiss was short it was innocent and passionate and I wouldn't have asked for any more or less of it.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

ten minutes earlier

Alkaline and Ashtray were laying down on the couch huddled next to each other as they shared a blanket.

Fezco had left with Lexi earlier to help her buy some props for a play she was working on and Faye was in the bathroom taking a lengthy bath.

"I'm feeling all bad and guilty now." Alkaline had suddenly looked down as she fumbled with her fingers said making Ashtray turn his head towards her.

"What why?" He almost instantly questioned, scooting closer over to her as if it was just an instinct.

"I don't know... I- guess all the stuff you just bought was a bit overwhelming and that probably cost you- cause you know- I'm just me and you did all of that for me.." Alkaline rambled all the words she could just think of out of her mouth as she felt her head falling lower and lower to her chest.

Alkaline was caught off guard by Ashtray's fingers making contact with her chin as he lifted her face onto his level.

Chuckling, he said something that she could never forget.

"Maybe I have gone a little overboard, but I want you to know that I don't regret any of it at all. You are you and that's exactly why I did all of that because you're Alkaline and not someone else."

The room was filled with silence as his hands stayed to her chin not waning to let go any time soon.

"I-" Alkaline tried to speak but was cut off again by Ashtray.