𝐱𝐱𝐢. ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴘᴀss ʙʏ

ALKALINE HAD her head on Faye's shoulder as they comfortably slept on the couch as the TV was playing a random movie whereas only Faye's soft snores could be heard while Fezco was in his room talking to Lexi about how he dreamed of living on a far...

ALKALINE HAD her head on Faye's shoulder as they comfortably slept on the couch as the TV was playing a random movie whereas only Faye's soft snores could be heard while Fezco was in his room talking to Lexi about how he dreamed of living on a farm with his family and having three children.

But Ashtray was nowhere to be seen.

The skies were grey and faint sounds of thunder could be heard from afar. Slowly, the rain started to pour in.

Meanwhile, Ashtray kept rolling his eyes and sighing about the ridiculous prices for feminine clothing and products.

"Which one will you be getting sir?" The lady in pink asked Ashtray as she held up a sweatshirt and a hoodie, one pink and one white.

For Ashtray who never really thought about any of his clothes and just usually wore sweatpants and tracksuits, this was a big decision for him.

"I don't know, just get 'em both." He responded as the lady contently smiled.

"that'll be 95 dollars." The cashier looked at him patiently as the teen sighed.

The cashier smiled as she took the money that was handed by Ashtray while she gave him the paper bag.

Suddenly, as Ashtray was on his way out, he spotted something that made him stop dead in his tracks.

There was a light pink tracksuit, quite similar to his grey one except for the color. He just knew that Alkaline would go fucking crazy for it. He laughed at the thought.

So he took his wallet out and paid for it.

Five bags of clothing and one bag of shoes later, he felt extremely exhausted but he didn't care because he was doing it for someone important.

When he had looked inside his wallet, it seemed that there was no damage done so he just shrugged it off and made his way back to Fezco's car that he had let him borrow for this occasion.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Ashtray had come back from the mall. After he parked the car, he went inside their house after hiding all of the things he bought under his bed when he climbed in his window. He went back outside and went in front of the door to make it seem like he never even was inside. Sighing in exhaustion.

The struggle he went for Alkaline.

Suddenly, he was greeted by darkness until a lamp was turned on by Alkaline with crossed legs and sat in front of her was Faye, both of them looking back at him.

It was like a cliche scene from a detective movie or when the hero gets greeted by the villain.

Ashtray had a confused look on his face and furrowed his eyebrows.