𝐯. ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ

THE PAST FOUR DAYS of suspension has been boring Alkaline to death as Garner sent her every day at Fezcos to help out in their store helping them deal drugs or just as a cashier, probably her punishment for the whole Ashtray black eye thing to whi...

THE PAST FOUR DAYS of suspension has been boring Alkaline to death as Garner sent her every day at Fezcos to help out in their store helping them deal drugs or just as a cashier, probably her punishment for the whole Ashtray black eye thing to which she still wasn't forgiven for.

In her four whole days of being stranded at Fezco And Ashtrays place, she had taken a liking to Fezco and how he always got her back as she did too while Ash just avoided her every chance he got to like the plague. If they were ever in the same room he'd occasionally roll his eyes and walk away with his ice on his eye and shit.

It was like having a leprechaun with anger issues hating you.

She tried talking to him, she really did. But every time she did he would just either bump her shoulder walking out of the room or glare at her then walk out of the room.

She didn't know what else to do, it was an honest mistake she swore on baby Jesus's life.

Ashtray, however, wasn't even mad anymore at her, okay maybe a little bit but he just pretended like he was to spite her, even he thought that it was a petty thing to do, but he didn't care.

It was funny to see the poor girls attempt on trying to patch things up with him but fail until one day.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It was raining so hard at east highland and it wasn't even the soft droplets that were hitting Alkaline, they felt like a hundred needles falling on your body repeatedly. She had just come home from Lana's house and she just wished she wasn't riding a bicycle home.

She couldn't take the hundreds of needles falling on her and realized that she was in a familiar scenery, and as much as she didn't want to go to Fez's place with the current grudge that Ashtray had on her- she didn't have any choice as it was going to be either their place or she was just gonna have to get in a dumpster and wait out the rain which wasn't gonna happen anytime soon.

And so she biked around the alley, navigating their house.

She stood there soaking wet in front of their door and before she could even knock the door opened in a flash revealing an Ashtray with a gun in his hands pointing at Alkaline.

"Fuck you doin' sneaking around my house?"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not sneaking around your house four-foot gangster, I'm here to see fez."

"Oh." He retracted his gun away from her face. "But I'm like literally taller than you." He raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, whatever boss baby." She went inside their house. It was very cozy if you didn't mind half the mess lying around.

"Who was it, Ash?" Fezco called from the couch looking over to a shivering Alkaline as he stood up walking towards them. "Damn what the fuck happened to you?"

"Yeah, sorry but can I like stay here for a bit? it's only after the rain slows down I promise cause I cannot fucking bike around with a million needles stabbing my back." She said as he threw a towel over the shivering girl.

"No, you good, but the rain for sure as hell ain't ending anytime soon so you might have to stay overnight- hold on, Ash!" He called the boy as Ashtray rushed to the living room. "Yeah?"

"Lend KJ your clothes for a bit."

"Fine." Ashtray rolled his eyes sighing, realizing he didn't have a choice so he led Alkaline to his room. He picked out a pair of long shorts and an oversized shirt that was way too big for even him but handed it to her anyway. "Change in the bathroom." He pointed towards the closed door.

"Aight, thanks Tray." She gave him a soft smile.

Butterflies had erupted in his stomach when she gave him that look and he didn't like it.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

so proud of him🥺🥺 go fezco