𝐯𝐢. ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀss

(A𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞's 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

(A𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞's 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

AFTER I GOT DRESSED I walked out of the bathroom seeing Fezco and Tray watching a horror movie. "Come on man' why they always be goin in those places when they hear a noise." Ashtray raised his arms complaining at the screen.

"For real brother." Fezco agreed with him as my eyes searched the room they settled on the girl who I've come to know was Faye.

"KJ?" Her mouth opened wide.

"Yeah? I didn't know you were staying here." I stared at the girl who laid down their couch as she paid attention to the movie. "Yeah she pushed the motel manager off a balcony and Custer didn't wanna leave her," Fezco said.

I hummed in response taking a seat where Ashtray laid as he made more space for me to sit on. I reached out for the popcorn he was eating until he slapped my hand making me retract it back. "I was already nice enough making room for you to sit in, don't get too comfortable." He said, not glancing at me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, how's your eye by the way?" I looked at his left eye and saw that it was still kinda bruised and swollen as he glared at me.

"Terrible, thanks to you."

"You're welcome..?"

"You're so annoying.." He trailed off as he put the now-empty bowl of popcorn on my head as he got up and went to the kitchen to get more food.

I grimaced in disgust as I put the empty bowl to where he previously sat on. "You know he has a crush on you." Fez looked at me smiling.

"Definitely." Faye followed, nodding her head slowly at me.

"What- no he fucking doesn't."

"Yeah whatever K." Fezco laughed at me shaking his head as he focused back on the TV. I felt a surge of heat rush to my face as I thought more about what Fezco said- No snap out of it Alkaline why would a guy that I literally punched square in the face have a crush on me? that's just fucking mental hospital insane. Although he is cute- NO STOP IT!

I focused back on the movie as I shrugged my insane thoughts off my head. I felt Ashtray sit down beside me eating a different type of snack again while putting the bowl on their table.

"Here." He nudged my shoulder as he offered me half of his chocolate bar. "I thought you hated me," I questioned.

"Nah we good I was just being petty, it felt pretty good though seeing you struggle." He laughed as he handed me his food. "You fucking ass." I shook my head at him while his laughter died down.

I rolled my eyes, and as I turned my head back to the screen I flinched in horror as a jumpscare appeared on their TV accidentally elbowing Ashtray's chest in the process. He flipped me off as I laughed at him while he groaned in pain.

"Fuck off J, literally I'm gonna fuckin' kill you." He clutched his chest as I was still laughing at him.

I saw Fezco and Faye give each other a look while they were caught off guard by us from the side of my eye but paid no mind to it.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

(third-person POV)

"So where am I gonna sleep?" Alkaline gestured to the passed-out Faye on their couch.

"My room," Ashtray told her almost immediately before grabbing her hand and leading her to his room.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Literally pray for the next chapter, it needs to be bathed in holy water