𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴡᴇᴀᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜʀ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

"I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP

"I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP." Alkaline groaned as she turned in Ashtrays bed. "Bro just shut the fuck upp." He went on, covering his ears with a pillow.

"I'm too energetic to sleep right now thoughhh." She whined again climbing down his bed to the cushion on the floor where he laid, repeatedly whispering in his ear.

"Okay chill, well what else are you gonna fuckin' do bout it? Just shut your damn eyes and you'll fall asleep." He pointed his hand back to his bed while trying to pry off the Alkaline that was gripping his waist, refusing to sleep.

"Nooo."

"Hey." He tilted his head to the side as something caught his attention — eyeing her neck. His hands were gently holding her neck as he traced three dragon tattoos behind her ear.

"Didn't know you had 'em." His face was inches apart from hers as he whispered while Alkaline stilled as she felt goosebumps rise behind her back.

She felt the heat of his breath on her neck as he continuously traced them, one. by. one. She could hear her heartbeat speed up. "Well, they aren't really visible with my hair in the way." Alkaline said, stating the obvious as he rolled his eyes at her.

"I have more." She looked up at his eyes.

Meanwhile, Ashtray felt his knees weaken under her stare. He knew that she made him feel things he's never felt before and he felt conflicted about it.

"So what you wanna do 'bout that sleeping problem of yours." He broke the tension, slightly dragging his fingers down her neck not wanting to let go, but he did anyway.

She didn't know why, but she longed for his hands to be back on her neck once again. "Uh- I don't even know, talk?" Alkaline suggested, laying down beside him as they both stared at the ceiling.

"Yeah- Okay." He smiled at her.

They both ended up talking for hours on end, not realizing how much time they'd spent together, enjoying each other's company. They both argued on which was the best color between blue and black, his favorite being black and hers, blue.

"Black isn't even a color Tray, it's a freaking shade." She argued back at Ashtray as he continued ranting at her.

"Nahh don't give me that shit K when you look up 'colors' Black is literally on the fucking list." He was making gestures with his hands as he was talking which made her suddenly laugh as he just looked silly.

"Hey don't fuckin' laugh at me, you're the idiot sayin' dumb shit like that." Ashtray faced the girl who was currently dying of laughter beside him as she clutched her stomach. Soon enough, he joined in on laughing with her.

They laughed the night away as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Yo Ash wake up for a sec-" Fezco raised his hands taking a few steps back as he was taken aback by the sight of Ashtray and Alkaline on the floor passed out on the mattress he brought out last night that was specifically for only Ashtray to sleep on.

Ashtray was facing Alkaline's back but with his arms around her waist. He had an amused expression on his face and decided not to disturb them anymore, so he closed the door on his back, giggling like a little schoolgirl.

"I knew I shouldn't have just taken that mattress out, seems like they got pretty cozy last night."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I would definitely bring popcorn to Lexi's play.