𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. ᴏ.ᴅ

THE ROOM WAS filled with the sounds of Garner's rapid breathing as he clutched his thigh to prevent the blood from running out of his body

His eyes searched the bathroom for any gauze. Garner sat on the counter heavily breathing.

He had the bullet extractor in hand, not minding the faint sounds of guns shooting he Stared at the hole in his leg and he reached in with the tool hissing loudly in the process.

The bathroom door slammed open revealing his blonde friend, Katerina.

"Let's fucking go G!" She yelled after he had hastily stitched the wound after removing the bullet from his leg.

Garner ducked, barely missing a bullet to his head as they ran outside Katerina's house.

She threw his bag at him as they got in her car.

Garner looked back after the gunshots stopped as they drove away, barely alive.

"I thought you said your place was safe." His nostrils flared, glaring at her in the driver's seat.

"It is! or was.." She yelled back, raising her right hand in defeat as she drifted through the streets of east highland.

"So you still in the same life?" He asked the blonde.

"Nah we just- you know, gang problems, they found my safe house but i have three more safe houses so..."

"Yeah? fuck you Kat." He chuckled, clutching his leg as she laughed with him.

"Where we goin' now?" He asked, looking through the window familiar with the scenery.

"To get your girl."

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It was the day of Lexi's play.

Lexi had insisted that Alkaline should be there as well but she politely refused, wanting to stay with her boyfriend instead, Ashtray.

She couldn't explain it but Faye had been acting a little weird for a few days, even Ashtray had noticed too but shrugged it off.

She was probably just high again or something- Tray said to Alkaline.

Faye in fact wasn't high.

Alkaline and Ashtray were in his room with her back facing him and his arms wrapped around her as they were laughing about something on her phone until they heard a faint sound of the door knocking.

"Yo, Ash. get the door, man." Fezco yelled from the bathroom across the hall.

Ashtray sighed in extreme annoyance as Alkaline stood up from his bed to usher him to the door. She laid back on putting all her focus on a TikTok video as she waited for him to come back.

Ashtray had quickly jogged back to his room and back to the bed that Alkaline was laying on as she scrolled through her phone and laid beside her.

"Who was it?" She asked the annoyed teen.

"No one." He rolled his eyes and buried his head in Alkaline's neck, wrapping his hand around her waist.

"Damn. What's good?"

"Yo, what's up man?" Fez replied.

"Yo, I'm... I'm actually hella busy." Fezco said, focused on his shirt as Faye continued to help him.

"I'm... getting ready to go out." He added.

"All right. I'ma just chill then." was what Alkaline last heard from their conversation as she heard footsteps disappearing away from them, probably going to the living room.

Ashtray suddenly got back up from the bed making Alkaline question him.

"I need to get something to eat." He said walking away.

"Okay. Get me water please." She said back to him before he nodded and went out of the room giving her a small smile.

"All right, Faye, I'm finna head out." Alkaline had heard Fezco say from outside of the room.

"What, you're... you're leaving?" Custer suddenly asked him.

"Yeah. I'm 'bout to leave right now." He replied to Custer.

"I... Is everything good?" Fezco questioned which made Alkaline's ears suddenly perk up and listen in.

Curious, she decided to peek her head a little bit from outside the room to listen in.

"Yeah, before you go, bro, I really gotta talk to you about something."

"Like what man?"

"Everything."

"The fuck is you talking about, bruh?"

Alkaline tensed up from the sudden tension that she could feel all the way even from Ashtray's room.

Right. Ashtray... Where the fuck was that clingy chihuahua?

"Bro... the fucking cops found Mouse's body."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I KNOW I SAID THAT I WOULD BE UPDATING REGULARLY NOW BUT I DISAPPEARED

i'm sorry but i'm actually back now fr cuz i kinda lost inspiration so 💀 but we don't got school for a week so y'all already know ima update again later cus its 4am rn and i rlly needa sleep so bye 😃

on my block soundtrack is freaking fye btw 🔥🔥🔥💗

also guys what do you think of two alternate endings since we like 2/3 chapters away from the ending(s) i'm still thinking about the endings ya knoww.