𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀᴇsᴛ

𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯.

𝙼𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎...

𝖴𝗍𝗈𝗉𝗂𝖺

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Alkaline's POV

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I looked at the letter in my hand along with the box that it came in.

The letter said- and I quote:

" 𝙰 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎, 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚎, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜."

It can't be- I didn't even think twice before ripping the box's tape to pieces until I had finally opened the box.

And there it was, a cute baby turtle inside a fairly mid-sized glass tank with sand and water- even food for it.

There was no name on the letter and it didn't need one. I knew exactly who sent it and I would never forget who.

It had been a few weeks since I'd been staying in the hospital, quite frankly, it had sorta become my home now.

Not that I was expecting anyone to come get me soon. I'd predicted this all along.

Me. Alone. All alone.

This was the perfect ending to it all I could just laugh.

I wanted to laugh so bad that it hurts. Instead of laughter, there were tears.
Instead of chuckles, there were sobs.
Instead of a happy ending, there I was All alone in this shit hole, the same. Fucking. Way I came into this world.

What was the point of ever going through all of this shit?

There I sat on the stiff hospital bed. laughing like a madwoman with tears falling from my face as I felt the most hopeless that I'd ever had in my whole, entire, life.

I looked at my desk filled with all sorts of gifts, flowers, and cards from people.

I laid on my side and cried myself to sleep like the little bitch that I'd become.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

3:37 am

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Unknown number
**** *** ****
Get your shit ready. I'm not waiting for you to take an hour by the time we get there.

You have 20 minutes. -G

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Holy shit.

I wasted not one fucking second getting up from that bed, shoving every shit that meant something to me inside my bag. which especially included 담배 my turtle.

I swore that my heartbeat sounded louder than the rain patting against my window.

I put my hoodie on- the one that Tray got me for my birthday and my hat, the one that Garner had also given me.

Just then I got a text.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Unknown number
**** *** ****
Get out now.

We're by the large tree near the fountain.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Slowly, while picking up my pace, I climbed out of the hospital window, luckily I was only on the second floor so I didn't have to worry about dying whilst I tried to escape.

I took a deep breath.

And I jumped. Didn't break any bones but it sure felt like I did.

I ran as fast as I could and didn't look back at all.

I saw a red mustang and the face that I'd been dying to see the most in the passenger seat, Garner.

I jumped through the window of the backseat and it wasn't long before we took off.

"Hello Alkaline, we finally met, I'm Katerina." The woman in the driver's seat spoke up, her thick accent not going unnoticed.

I looked at Garner fairly confused before he spoke up "She's an old friend, you know the one that I've told you about before, with the heists and other shit."

"Well, you never told me that your friend was a lady friend." I smiled, raising one of my eyebrows.

"Relax, we're practically siblings." He rolled his eyes.

"I missed you a lot G."

"Me too kid."