𝐱𝐱𝐯. ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ

"TRAY WHAT the fuck are we doing?" Ashtray's hand was covering the girl's eyes with both of his hands as they walked through the halls, locating his room

As they walk through each step he began to grow nervous which wasn't very like him.

'It's fine, if she don't like it I'll l just get her something better.' he thought, gulping as they reached the door.

"You know you need to re-"

"Rest, yes I know Al cause I was such an idiot." He finished, mocking her tone as he rolled her eyes at her.

"Trust me, it'll be like five seconds." He assured the black-haired girl as she tried to pry his hands off of her eyes but failed to do so.

"Okay, whatever." Alkaline huffed.

Alkaline heard him opening the door- whichever one it is and he led her in.

"Okay- you can remove my hands now." He nervously stated as she hesitated.

'Why is he so nervous? now he's making me nervous'

She let out a small gasp of relief and surprise as she was greeted by a bunch of paper bags carrying the logo of very expensive logos.

Alkaline didn't know why but she always felt awkward when someone gave her something way too expensive or valuable in some sort of way.

She didn't know how to react.

"Tray..?"

Ashtray looked at the girl intensely, trying to read her expression but unfortunately, Math was not the only thing he was bad at so he gave up and decided to properly face her.

"I guess happy birthday? belated cause you punched me again in the face yesterday and forced me to sleep the whole day that I couldn't give all of this stuff to you-" Alkaline's eyes slowly widened as she studied the bags on the bed.

She was so extremely grateful that she could just kiss him right now.

But she didn't.

Or did she?

"It's fine if you don't like it-"

Ashtray had suddenly stilled after feeling he felt her soft lips on his cheek. He slowly turned his head away from her in embarrassment as she did the same.

He didn't know what to say. His heartbeat was raising as they remained silent and so was hers. His cheeks were getting hotter and hotter and so was hers.

What the fuck did she just do?

"I like them... How could I not?" She smiled sheepishly at Ashtray who returned a bright smile in her favor.

Before he knew it, Alkaline had jumped on him for a massive hug but as she did, the impact of her body hitting his had resulted in the both of them getting slammed to the wall.

*thud*

He looked up at her worriedly but realized he had nothing to worry about as he saw the smile on her face. It was that smile again, the one that made butterflies erupt in his stomach continuously.

They looked up to each other and just suddenly burst out laughing in complete shock.

They were both content and happy, what more could they ask for?

• • •