PART 22

Y/n's POV:
Since jimin has left Taehyung looks so lost in his thoughts. I shook him and he looked at me. I raised my brows and signalled with my head in a asking way that what happened. He nodded as a no. He got up and was about to leave when I held his hands and he looked down at me.

"I want cuddles"I said with pleading eyes of course how could he say no to me. He sat back on the sofa and I hugged him. Snuggling my face in his big hard chest. "Argh your scent" I said earning a soft chuckle from him. "You are such a kid y/n"... I looked up at him. "You are right" I said... he pinched my cheeks, in return I pinched his nose.

"Why are you sad Hm?"... I said. "I'm not" he replied. "You are, stop lying"... I brought his face closer to mine. "I was wondering how much time it has been since I have kissed you" he said staring at my lips, he came closer to my lips and I tilted my head to other side. "Y/n" he groaned. "Not until you tell"...

"You won't understand it"... he held my chin and tilted my head back to him and kissed me. I held the hem of his shirt and kissed him back. After kissing each other with full of love we pulled away and I put my head in the crook of his neck. "Taehyung promise me one thing"... he hummed in response.

"Even if I die you'll never hurt yourself" he backed away and looked at me angrily.
"What the fuvk was that?"... he said. "Just promise me"... he just looked away. "Hey" I held his face and made him look at me. "Promise me"... he stared at my face for a while then spoke. "Promise" he spoke and rolled his eyes.

I smiled and ruffled his hairs. "That's my boy" I said.

Hangul's POV:
"So he lives out of the city" I smirked while looking at the iPad I had in my hands. "Sir in my information y/n and Taehyung are living together"... "of course they are married then it's obvious but let's just snatch one of them from one and see the emotional drama" I laughed sarcastically.

"Let's go and have a round of their house what do you think?" I smirked....

Y/n's POV:
"T-Taehyung I don't feel good ah" I said putting hand on my swelled bump. "What happened is that happening again?"... I nodded as a no. "I-I ah- n-no it's not that p-pain it's dif-different ahh".... The pain was literally a new one and was very bad at the same time.

"T-tae" I called him who was calling the doctor, he came towards me. "I-I guess it's time l-let's go hospital ahhh" I clenched his shirt and he nods. I kept groaning in pain as the pain was growing. He held me and we somehow managed to walked out from the mansion. He made me sit in the car and hurriedly came on his side and started the engine.

"T-tae drive fast please- ahh i-it's so bad"... he just held my hand and kissed it. "Just please be ok Hm" with that he drive fast.

Meanwhile jimin's POV:
"Fuck you mean that Moran is coming at their place?"... my secret reporter who gives me report these kind of things said. I put a hand on my forehead. "Ok cut the call I'll call Taehyung"... with that I called Taehyung but he wasn't picking it up. "Ah c'mon pick it up"...

"Alright now I have to do something"... saying this I left from my house and drove to Taehyung's. It took me 30 minutes with the fast speed. I reached there and parked my car, but didn't see his car. I walked inside the mansion. The servants bowed to me.
Then I saw Ava and called for her. "Where's y/n and Taehyung?"... I asked her.

"They just left 5 minutes ago since Mrs.Kim was having labour"... I punched the wall.
Then I ran towards Taehyung guns and type of that room. A mafia has to be careful so this room is must in his house. I took a big black bag and started putting some guns and needed things. Than I left the mansion.

I put two pistols in my coat and tucked two in my pant. "Let's go, I'm coming
taehyung-ah don't worry" with that I started the engine and drove at full speed.