73

Whilst I wait for Jack to get ready I go back into my room and check my appearance again. Something's missing. Jack's necklace! I look in my jewellery bag but it's no where to be seen. When did I last have it? I remember putting it on last night to go out. I make my way out into the living room where Sam and Molly are now sat at opposite ends of the couch. I'd rather not get in the middle of that right now. I walk past them and knock on Jack's door to see if he's ready yet. He opens it, dangling the gold chain in front of me.

"Looking for this?" He smirks. I grab it and kiss him gently.

"Thank you! Where was it?"

"I found it in my bed" He shrugs. "Turn around" He says. I do so and let him clasp it around my neck whilst holding my hair out of the way.

"Cheers mate" I say in a terrible Australian accent.

"You look stunning. Did I tell you that before?" He smiles, stepping back to get a better look at me. I smile widely in response.

"Indigo will you come over here and tell Sam that I think he's a dickhead" Molly calls. I turn around and laugh slightly and walk over to the both of them. Jack follows closely behind.

"Molly thinks you're a dickhead" I tell Sam "We both do"

"What did I do to you?" He whines.

"You upset her, you upset me" I say sternly. "You know I can be a very violent person when I want to be. You saw how I was with Tara when she was with Jack. Imagine how I'd be the next time I see her" I smirk.

"You touch her-"

"You're right, if I touch her she'll probably smash into a million pieces. She's so fake."

"That's coming from you? The girl who wears 5 inches of makeup and flirts with all the boys knowing that she'll never put out. At least T puts out"

"Hey Molly? I don't know about you but doesn't that make 'T' a massive slut if she sleeps with every boy she flirts with?"

"Yeah Indigo that's exactly what it makes her"

"You can shut up Indigo, she was all over your boy a few days ago? We all know what must have happened there don't we?" He laughs.

"And we all know that she obviously doesn't stay with one boy for too long so what makes you think that you're so special?" I retaliate.

"I'm a man. She'll like a man"

"You couldn't even last 2 minutes, you aren't a man" Molly laughs.

"2 minutes? I've peed for longer than that" I laugh.

"You have a problem" Sam say standing up. "Leave me alone"

"Don't worry, we're leaving tomorrow and you'll never have to see us again sweet cheeks" I say slyly.

"I wouldn't want to"

"Not what you were telling me this morning" I sing and he disappears into his room, slamming the door shut. I slump down onto the sofa next to Molly as she shifts, laying her head in my lap. I comb my fingers through her hair as she tries not to cry.

"I thought he was different you know? I thought he was a keeper. He did all these cute little gestures like brushing my hair and kissing my nose. I really thought he was different." Jack does those things. It's not going to turn out this way though is it? It can't.

"We both did Mol" I smile. "You can take the boy out of the game but you can't take the game out of the boy"

"I guess so, hey when did you get so wise?"