24

--------

I wake up to see Cameron lying next to me. I'm not usually this type of girl, I swear. I lean over Cameron to reach my phone, I look at the clock. 5pm. I smile and lie back in the bed. Cameron grabs my wrist before I can fully lie back. He smirks and pulls me into him. I rest my head on his shoulder with his arm around my neck- acting like a cushion. I trace circles on his bare chest.

"I told you I'd take care of you" He whispers

"You did"

"You're beautiful you know that?" He lifts my head up to look at him with his index finger. "Not just a beautiful face. But a beautiful body and a beautiful personality"

"Thanks Cam" We lie in silence for a while.

"Did I hurt you?"

"A bit"

"I'm sorry Ind"

"Don't apologize. It was amazing"

"You're amazing"

"It's 5, we're going at 7 aren't we?"

"Yeah" He says getting out of bed, starting to get dressed.

"You've got a cute butt" I laugh

"So have you" He laughs as well. He leans down and plants a kiss on my lips.

"Where are you going?" I say as he walks over to my balcony

"Home. I'm gonna get ready real quick and then come back" He explains

"Okay but I do have a front door you can use"

"And risk your neighbours seeing me do the walk of shame? No thanks" He jokes. Climbing over the balcony railing.

"Bye"

"Bye babe" He responds. I get up after him and close the balcony doors. I walk to the bathroom and quickly shower. Well I say quickly- obviously not quickly enough.

"Cam! You scared me" I see him sat on the end of my bed already showered and dressed.

"Sorry babe" He walks over to me and hugs me, kissing the top of my head.

"You smell good" I compliment him.

"When don't I?" He laughs.

"Close your eyes, I have to get dressed" I say sternly.

"Come on Indie, I've already seen you naked" Indie. He called me Indie. Jack. He's going to hate me. I shake it off and try not to think about Jack.

"Yeah but you were naked too" I try

"Fine, I'll take my clothes off then" He says unbuttoning his shirt.

"Its okay" I stop him quickly. I drop my towel and walk over to my drawers. I pick out matching white lacy underwear and put them on quickly. Cameron comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You're so sexy Ind"

"I know" I giggle and push him off. I go to my wardrobe and pick out a white crop top and a short pink skirt. I throw them on and walk to my mirror. I dry my hair quickly and begin to curl the ends. I tie the top half up and leave the bottom half loose.

"Beautiful"

"No so bad yourself" I laugh, taking a step back to actually see what he has on- a button up shirt with kakhis and vans. He looks at his watch.

"Its 6:30"

"Woah, time flies by when you're having fun"

"I reckon we could sneak in a round two" He winks, grabbing my skirt and pulling me towards him.

"We can't and you know it" I say pushing him off. I pick up my white heels and my phone "You're driving" I say tossing him my car keys. Yes I do actually have a car, I just never drive it.

It doesn't take us long to get to Carter's house. Well it wouldn't have taken that long if Nash's direction weren't so terrible. We park around the corner and wait until we see Nash and Shawn's cars pull up at almost the exact same time. We get out and greet Nash, Shawn, Anna and Ellie. Both the girls look beautiful in matching dresses but different colours. Anna in pink and Ellie in blue.

After a few minutes, Matt's car pulls up and he and Meg come to greet us. Well everyone but me. She is wearing the same dress as Anna and Ellie but in green.

"Did I miss the whole matching dress memo?" I laugh. Nash laughs with me but Anna shoots him a glare.

"We wanted you to look like an idiot. Like usual" Meg speaks up. I roll my eyes and turn to Cameron.

"Do I look alright?" I whisper to him.

"You look amazing" He says loudly "Better than all of them three put together" He adds in a whisper so only I can hear.

"Maybe one of us should go check it out to see if it's worth it?" Ellie asks innocently.

"Good idea babe" Shawn says kissing her cheek.

"Indigo, you go." Meg says forcefully. I shrug and start walking towards the house. "Wait Matt, you go with her" I hear behind me.