51

Stage 2- Nash.

"Indigo! Your turn!" Anna slurs. Yep she's definitely drunk.

"Truth"

"Are you in love with that Jillinskay boy?" She says, completely mis pronouncing his name. Why does that annoy me so much?

"Gilinsky? No!" Ellie frowns at my response. "Don't give me that look okay. I'm not" I say sternly. She holds her hands up in surrender.

"Okay! I believe you"

"Good" I groan.

Anyway, like I said: stage 2- Nash.

"Yo Nash I bet you can't down this" Cameron says passing Nash a bottle of something green. I'm not planning to get drunk. At all.

"What do I get if I do?" Nash asks, raising his eyebrow.

"I'll give you 20 bucks"

"Deal" He says snatching the bottle and downing it in one breath.

"Well damn" Cameron mutters. He hands over a $20 bill and Nash cheers.

"Let's dance you guys!" Anna says getting up and running over to the stereo. She turns it on and some rap song starts to play. She turns it up full volume and then lets her hips sway with the music. I feel bad for her. And Nash. We're basically shoving them back together. We can't make them fall in love all over again. I'm not sure I even want him to. I feel Cameron nudge me, ripping me away from my thoughts. I look at him and he nods towards Nash and Anna who are now.. making out? That was quick.

"You alright?" I say bumping my arm against his.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"You're free" I laugh

"Ha, yeah" He says. Something isn't right.

"What's up?" I say shifting my position on the couch to look directly at him.

"I'm gonna sound like an absolute crazy person" He takes a deep breath "I want her back"

"Who? Anna? But-"

"God no! I meant Meg" He laughs

"Meg? Why?"

"I know our relationship wasn't one of the best but-"

"You miss her don't you?"

"Yeah, I haven't been able to think straight without her" He explains "Like when I was with you, all I could think about was her"

"Wow, thanks" I laugh. So my second time turned out to mean absolutely nothing to him. Great.

"Sorry"

"It's okay. I can tell you love her" Why is everyone falling back in love but I can't even do it for the first time?

"Shame she doesn't love me back"

"Did she tell you that?"

"Well, no"-"

"Go ask her then. You're the most confident guy in school, I'm sure you can manage that" I smile

"You think?"

"Stop being a baby and go" I say pushing him towards her. He stumbles into her and I watch as he talks to her. She looks kinda shocked. Well she did before she slammed her lips into his. I think they're back together then. I can't help but smile.

"You'll have that someday" I hear Matt's voice beside me.

"How long have you been there for?"

"Only like a minute or so"

"Oh right" I pause "Have what?"

"What?" He says confused.

"You said: you'll have that someday?" I inform him.

"You'll find that love someday" He smiles softly

"Yeah right" I say sarcastically.

"I'm sure you will"

"What with you? Look how that turned out" I spit. I don't need this from him. Him of all people.

"No! I'm so sorry about how we turned out"

"We didn't turn out in anyway. You raped me" You're probably wondering why I didn't press charges on him. I couldn't let him throw his whole life away. He was only 16.

"I know" He holds his head in his hands "I'm sorry" You should be.

"You know you said that I forgive easily? I can't forgive you Matt. I can't keep pretending that everything is okay because it's not" I say getting up. I walk over to Shawn and Ellie who are slow dancing, despite the rap song playing. "I'm gonna go upstairs to bed okay?"

"Why?" Ellie whines "The night is young!"

"Its almost 3am" I tell her.

"Oh wow. I haven't had this much fun in ages. Guess time really does fly by when you're having fun" She slurs, losing her balance in the process. I catch her arm and wrap it around my shoulder to keep her stable.

"I think you should go to sleep too. You're gonna have a killer hangover tomorrow"

"You're such a bore! You never do anything fun! You never do anything unexpected!"

"I'm looking out for you" I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. She weighs 84 pounds, it's not as hard as it may sound.

"Put me down!" she screams as I carry her up the stairs and into her room.

"Fine" I say flopping her down onto her bed. This reminds me so much of Jack. As soon as her head hits the mattress she is fast asleep. She's still wearing her bikini but she's also wearing high heels. Not that I know where she got those from. I pull her heels off and throw them into her wardrobe. I find a baggy top to the side of the room (I'm assuming it's Shawn's) and pick it up. I sit her up- with much difficulty- and push the t-shirt over her head. I slide her arms through the designated holes and then reach up the back to undo her push up bikini top. That can't be comfortable can it?

After all the difficulty, Ellie decides to wake up.

"I've been thinking, you can keep that bikini. It looks nicer on you than it ever did on me. Thanks for being a good friend" She smiles before falling back asleep. Well that was random. I know how Ellie is when she's drunk- she's brutally honest. At least I'm doing something right hey? I maneuver her so I am able to pull the duvet over her and so her head is on the pillow.

I run back downstairs to see Meg also passed out on the couch with Cameron laid next to her. I grab a blanket by the fireplace and pull it over them both. I'd be such a good mom oh my. Better than my own one anyway. Anna and Nash have disappeared so it's just Shawn left. I guess I should go find Nash and Anna though, just to make sure they haven't drowned in the pool because they're so intoxicated.

I search outside for them- not there. Next, the kitchen- nope. The bathrooms- no where to be seen. I then try some of the bedrooms. As I approach a spare bedroom I hear moaning and groaning followed by a lot of cursing and name yelling. I don't have to go in there to know what's happening right now. I'm happy for him, really I am. At least, I think I am.

(A/N: 200+ likes for a new update?? (: )