15

Oh god. What does this mean? Does he like me now or something?

"You what mate?" I say stunned, he laughs and flicks his hair to the side. Even though he's has his hair cut short, he still can't break the habit.
"You're so funny"
"No Cam, I'm not joking."
"Lets just say, I'm glad you were the one who found me naked in the bathroom this morning"
"Oh god" I say, bringing my palm to my forehead "Cam, you know what you have to do, don't you?"
"Take you back to my place?" Is he still drunk or something? He must be. He has to be. This can not be happening.
"Ew. No. No. No." My stomach churns in disgust "You have to talk to Meg, clear everything up"
"You're right" Of course I am, I'm always right.
"I better go" I say. He better not ask me why.
"Why?" crap.
"I-er-have to go and help my-my mum, with-with the washing?" I say. It turns out as more of a question than a statement but hopefully he didn't notice.
"Well okay, I'll see you later yeah?"
"Later?"
"At Anna's pool party?"
"Oh yeah" I say remorsefully.
"Bye" He beams. He does have a nice smile. Oh god, what am I saying? Stop thinking like this Indie, stop it. Stop it. Stop it. I smile back and walk in the opposite direction.

On my way home, I stop off at Meg's house. She answers the door quickly and she leads me up to her room.
"What's up?" She says as she sits on her desk chair and begins to spin on it.
"I need to talk to you about last night"
"Ergh, this still?" She rolls her eyes. It's like she forgets that I'm not one of the people at school. I'm Indie, she can't treat me like she treats them.
"Yeah, this still." I say coldly. "You need to tell Cameron"
"Tell him?" She snaps "Are you crazy?"
"Meg, you have to, you slept with Matt, you can't hide this from him"
"You're just jealous" She stands, also raising her voice at me.
"Jealous?" I snort, equaling her volume and tone "Of you?"
"You always have been! I knew we shouldn't have let you in the group. You haven't got what it takes to be popular."
"What you mean that I'm not a complete bitch who doesn't care who she hurts so long as she gets to the top and stays at the top? Well good! Because that means that I'm nothing like you." I shout. Yes, Ind, you tell her.
"You're jealous that I've got 2 of the hottest boys in school who want me and no one in that dump who wants you."
"I may not have anyone but at least that means I'm not stringing them along."
"Whatever Indigo" She retreats back to her chair "No wonder your parents hate you" I decide to ignore her last bit.
"You have to tell him or I will." I threaten.

Just as I finish speaking the door swings open and Cameron comes flying in.
"Woah! Girls!" He breaks the tension. "What's all the shouting about? And tell who what?"