Meeting Princess

The city was currently in flames and in ruins. Around the area, a group of spirits were unconscious along with the members of AST. There were injured and unable to fight. The Fraxinus was crashed down with Shido and Kotori passed out. Y/N was pushed back by an opponent. He looked bloody and injured but he was still on his feet and determined to fight. Who he was facing was a demon that was slightly taller then him. Behind him was a girl with purple armor. She had a worried expression for Y/N.

Demon King: "Is that really the power you have? You humans are pathetic."

Y/N: "(Damn, this guy is tough but I can't quit.)"

Y/N: "I'm not done yet. In fact, I'm just getting started."

Demon King: "All of you are merely insects to me and deserved to be stepped on. This world is mine. Now die!"

Girl: "Y/N! No!"

He shot a large blast at Y/N with his hand and the area exploded. Smoke was covering the area.

Demon King: "That's the end of him. What?!"

One Punch Man Seigi Shikkou plays

He was shocked to see Y/N was still alive as the smoke was fading. He was still standing but his shirt was burnt off.

Demon King: "How can you still stand after that attack?!"

Y/N: "Because I'm a hero for fun! And this world is under my protection! I'll never lose!"

Demon King: "Puny human! Do you think you can defeat me?!"

He was about to step forward until the girl from behind stopped him.

Girl: "Y/N, don't do it. You'll die."

Y/N: "I can't let this monster destroy our home."

Girl: "But he's too strong."

Y/N: "I know that. I never fought anyone this strong before and I'm actually looking forward to it."

Girl: "What?"

Y/N: "This feeling. It's coming back to me! The exhilaration of a real fight! This is what I've been waiting for!"

Girl: "You can win this, Y/n. I believe in you." She smiled as she convinced.

Y/N: "I will. This will be the fight of a lifetime!"

Girl: "Wait, Y/N. There's something I have to tell you before you go."

Y/N: "What's that?"

Girl: "Wake up."

Music Stops

Y/N: "What? What did you say?"

Girl: "I said...."

Kotori: "WAKE UP!"