Raizen High School

At DEM Industries, The director called for an important board meeting to discuss the recent events.

Issac: "Let's begin, a week ago, the first male spirit was sighted in Japan in Tengu City and easily overpowered the AST's assault

Issac: "Let's begin, a week ago, the first male spirit was sighted in Japan in Tengu City and easily overpowered the AST's assault."

Board member 1: "With a spirit power this high, this Male Spirit could be at a level of SSS rank spirit maybe worse." 

Board member 2: "Ridiculous. No spirit could have that high of a level."

Board member 3: "From what the satellite showed, he destroyed RAY with a single punch."

Board member 2: "That thing was a prototype. It was bound to have some flaws in it's system and it clearly wasn't ready for combat testing."

Board member 1: "This Male Spirit is still a mystery. We don't know about it's full extents."

Board member 4: "We gave the AST one of our most valuable creations and all they did was break it. What a waste."

Board member 2: "Next time, we should have our scientists to test it's flaws before sending it to battle." 

Board member 5: "You're just looking for excuses. Clearly you just can't see this spirit's power. You're in denial."

Board member 2: "What was that?!"

Issac: "Now everyone, as I explained to you before. Ray was not meant for this spirit. I instructed the AST, that it was meant to capture the spirit, Princess. So they went against my advice and used it on him. However, the fact of the matter is this spirit was able to defeat it with a single attack. We also can't detect his spirit energy even when he uses his power. But I believe he's still in Tengu City."

Board member 3: "This kind of spirit is a major threat to DEM Industries. I suggest we gather our best Wizards."

Issac: "No, this spirit cannot be underestimated."

Ellen: "Sir, I could go and confront this Male Spirit

Ellen: "Sir, I could go and confront this Male Spirit."

Issac: "There will be a time for you to face him, Ellen. I have something else in mind. This requires someone with a high intelligence. I'm sending in someone to learn more about this spirit and how his power works."