Enter Jiren

Today was the day that Y/N returns to his world. He spent the remaining days with Shido, Tohka and Yoshino. For some reason, Kotori hasn't talked to him since he and Shido visited her. He even asked Reina if he could see her but Kotori refused. He didn't know why she was avoiding him lately. Hopefully he'll see her one more time before he heads home.

Y/N was in his room taking whatever he needs before he leaves. There wasn't too much to take. Only some manga he bought in this world and a few other things. On the way out, he saw Yoshino.

Yoshino: "Y/N, are really leaving today?" She asked as she was in tears.

Y/N: "Yeah."

Yoshino: "We'll miss you." She embraced him.

Y/N: "I will too." He petted her head.

Yoshino: "Will you come back one day?"

Y/N: "I'll find a way."

Yoshino: "I hope so." She smiled.

When Y/N left the house, he saw Shido leaving his house as well.

Y/N: "Hey Shido."

Shido: "Hey, Y/N. So, you're heading to Fraxinus?"

Y/N: "Reina told me the teleport thingy was almost done so she said to meet them there." 

Shido: "I wish I could see you off but I have to go and meet Kotori soon."

Y/N: "That's alright. We can say our goodbyes here."

Shido: "It won't be the same with you gone."

Y/N: "I know. I had fun spending time with you and Kotori. The same with the others I met here."

Shido: "Same with me."

Y/N: "Well, have fun with your date."

Shido: "It's going be weird dating my sister but I won't lose her no matter what."

Y/N: "Good luck."

Shido: "Thanks."

Shido was about to leave but stopped for a moment.

Shido: "Y/N."

Y/N: "What?"

Shido: "Thanks, for saving spirits from danger." He smiled.

Y/N: "Oh, sure."

After that, Shido left and head to the location where he'll meet Kotori. Y/N used his comm and called Reina.

Y/N: "So where do I have to go?"

Reina: "Just stay where you are, I'll bring you to the Fraxinus shortly."

He waited there for a few moments until he was teleported to the airship. When he arrived, he saw Kotori as she was about to leave.

Y/N: "Oh, hey Kotori. I was wondering where if I was going to-"

Kotori: "The teleporter is nearly ready for you. But it's different than the one we use. Go to Reina, she'll explain more."

Y/N: "So are you here to see me off?"

Kotori: "I don't have time for that. I have a date to go to."

Kotori stood in the middle of the teleporter.

Y/N: "Kotori?"

Kotori: "What do you want?"

Y/N: "Aren't you going say anything?"

Kotori: "Come to think of it, I do have one thing to say."

Y/N listened to her as he was curious.

Kotori: "Y/N, you're fired from Ratatoskr. We no longer need your help in sealing spirits."