Visiting Origami

After Yoshino was sealed and the titans defeated, Yoshino would often like to hear Y/N's past hero stories as she grew to like him as an older sibling. Y/N was having lunch with Shido and the girls since it was Sunday today. Tohka had a large set of food while the rest had an average amount.

Tohka: "Mmmm, this is so good! Why haven't I tried this before?! And this too!"

Shido "How does she eat that much?"

Y/N: "No idea."

Kotori: "Maybe those sales will be useful after all."

Y/N: "That reminds me, I still need to go to Origami's place and get that coupon."

Tohka: "Y/N, what about our date?!"

Y/N: "It can wait. First I need to go to that sale."

Tohka: "What if she's leading you into a trap.

Kotori: "Even if it was, I'm sure he can handle it."

Shido: "I doubt it's trap." He sweat dropped.

Y/N: "I can buy more of that kinako bread while I'm there."

Tohka: "Really, will you get some? Okay!" She smiled. 

Y/N: "So do I got everything on the list?"

Kotori: "Yep."

Yoshino: "Could you buy this while your there?" She showed him a picture on a magazine she was looking at. 

Y/N: "Sure."

Yoshino: "Thank you." She smiled.

Time skip

Y/N had arrived at Origami's apartment. He was standing at the front door, pressing the button by it. He waited for a few minutes until it answered.

Origami: "Who is it?"

Y/N: "It's me, Y/N. I'm here for-"

The door opens before he finished.

Y/N: "Ooookay then. Guess I'll go in."

He went into the elevator and looked at the address she gave him. He eventually found Tobiichi on a sign next to the door then pressed the doorbell. The door immediately opened after he pressed it. He saw Origami dressed as a maid.

 He saw Origami dressed as a maid

Origami: "Hello, Y/N."

Y/N: "Hey, Origami. Uhh, what's with the maid outfit?"

Origami: "You said you liked maids, right?"

Y/N: "I did?"

Origami: "Come inside."

Y/N: "Sure."

He went inside her apartment and they both sat down in front of a small table. Origami got out a pot of tea and a cup.

Y/N: "So, you sure you want to give me your coupon."