Assault on the Executor

When Y/N, Tohka and Origami watched the shuttle leave, He got a call from Kotori.

Kotori: "What happened?! What did you mean you were too late?!"

Y/N: "I don't really see them. I think they're in that ship."

Tohka: "What could have happened to Shido."

She turned to Origami.

Tohka: "Do you know something about this Origami?!"

Origami: "No. I don't recognize this airship. It's not from AST or the Doctor's."

Y/N: "So, who's is it?"

Reina: "My guess is the same people Kurumi encountered yesterday."

Y/N: "Wait, what are you talking about."

Reiner: "After school, a strange military group ambushed Kurumi and attempted to capture her. But they were easily wiped out."

Kyouhei: "We've yet to discover why they're targeting her. It's possibly they want study her Spirit powers and Angel. I know DEM has been trying to do the same thing for other Spirits."

Kotori: "It's just one problem after another." She said, annoyed.

Y/N: "Wait, why did they take Shido?"

Kotori: "I have no idea. But we can still find out where they're going."

Y/N: "Really? Where?"

Kotori: "Come back to the bridge. I'll explain more."

Y/N: "I'm on my way."

Tohka: "Um Y/N, can I come with you? I want to help Shido too."

Y/N: "Of course."

Origami: "Bring me with you too."

Y/N: "Oh, sure."

Tohka: "We don't need your help!"

Origami: "Shido is a classmate of mine and a friend of Y/N."

Y/N: "So where are you going to pick me up?"

Kotori: "Hold on, we'll get you in a second."

Y/N: "Can you teleport Tohka and Origami too?"

Kotori: "(Sigh) Fine."

The three soon teleported to the Fraxinus.

Inside the Executor hanger, the shuttle arrived and landed with groups of stormtroopers stood at attention. The shuttle door opens with Darth Vader first exiting out of it. Kurumi and Shido were following with stormtroopers behind them. They took a moment to look at their surroundings. The hanger was full of troops, vehicles and starfighters.

Shido: "(They have a whole army here! How huge is this Empire?!)"

Kurumi: "Interesting place you have. Lots of soldiers. Quite a discovery. I take it that it's a small part of your ship?" 

Darth Vader did not respond as he kept walking. Admiral Lanter was waiting for him.

Admiral Lanter: "Lord Vader, good of you to return and I see that you achieved your objective."

Darth Vader: "Dispense with the pleasantry, Admiral. Have your obtained more information on Earth." 

Admiral Lanter: "Of course, Lord Vader. One of our probe droids managed to gather some data on the squad that attacked the target. They are known as AST. It stands for Anti Spirit Team. From what we currently know, is that it is an all female elite squad that specializes in hunting Spirits."