Humanity's Greatest Wizard

In the middle of the woods, Y/N saw someone who was with the Bandersnatch robots approaching him. The figure was revealed to be Ellen.

Ellen: "We've been waiting for a chance to catch you alone like this. Hello Hero."

Y/N had a dull expression until he gasped as if he recognized her.

Y/N: "You..."

Ellen: "Surprised to see me? We've set this trap just for you and Princess. There will be no escape-"

Y/N: "Who are you again?"

Ellen: "Wha? You don't remember me?"

Y/N: "Should I? Wait, don't tell me, your that girl who tries to sell me something. I don't want to buy anything."

Meanwhile, there were two people with suitcases hiding behind one of the trees.

Saleswoman: "I told you he was on to us."

Ellen: "Incorrect. I'm not selling you anything. I'm-"

Y/N: "Are you some stalker fan? I'm glad to have some fans but that is creepy-"

Ellen: "No! We've met on the plane on the way here." 

Y/N: "Oh, you're that reporter. Why didn't you say so?"

She was already annoyed by him.

Ellen: "Yes, but that's not who I really am."

She signaled the robots to attack Y/N but they weren't successful as they were easily punched by Y/N.

Ellen: "So it seems you really are the big deal. Well done. How about you save us the trouble and come with me, Hero. Do that and we'll give you a warm welcome."

Y/N: "No thanks. It's late and I'm kinda busy right now. I want to hurry this up so I can go back to my hotel."

Ellen: "I figured you say no. That's fine."

Ellen transformed and was wearing her Combat Realizer suit.

Ellen: "I'll just take you by force. Bandersnatch squad, stand back. I'm going to take him myself. Show me what you can do, Hero."

She motioned her hand to have him to attack first. Y/N only stared at her with a blank expression while scratching his head.

Ellen: "Too scared to attack me? In that case, I'll make the first move."

She dashed towards Y/N and was about to strike with her laser sword.

Shido: "Tohka, slow down!"

Tohka was trying to follow Y/N after he left the hotel. Shido soon caught up with her.