New Life, New Enemy (Season 2)

After the event that happened at the amusement park, Origami was called by the JGSDF for a meeting to discuss about her punishment for stealing the White Licorice. Her superior, Ryouko was standing beside her. 

JGSDF Official: "Master Sergeant Origami Tobiichi, after some time, we've come to a decision. For your insubordinate actions and using the White Licorice without authorization, you'll be prohibited from using a Realizer again."

Origami was not surprised. She was aware of the consequences of her actions. She was now feeling powerless at the moment. Maybe it was best for her. Her goal for revenge was meaningless now. Though she can still learn from Y/N's training since he decided to stay in this world.

Ryouko: "Hold on, sir. She may have caused us trouble but she's still one of our best. You can't just-"

JGSDF Official: "Our decision is final, Commander-"

Suddenly, the door opened as it revealed to be Isaac, the Director of DEM and his secretary, Ellen.

Isaac: "My apologies, was I interrupting anything important?"

JGSDF Official: "Mr. Westcott?"

He entered the room along with Ellen.

Isaac: "I couldn't help but overhear about this talented wizard. I believe relieving her of a Realizer would be a huge waste. After all, her skill in piloting the White Licorice was a success and she suspected Dr. Robotnik going rogue. Isn't that correct?"

Origami slightly hesitated but she nodded. He put his hand on her shoulder.

Isaac: "How about this, you will be given a two month suspension. Will that work for you?"

Origami: "Yes."

Isaac: "Good. I believe you will achieve great things. We will need your help in defeating the Spirits." 

He smirked.

Isaac: "And most of all, defeating the most powerful Spirit, Hero." 

Time skip

At home, Y/N was brushing his teeth like it was a normal day. Suddenly, there was an explosion close by.

Y/N: "Hmm? Wonder what that was? Another monster?"

He stepped out of the bathroom and casually walked to where the explosion came from. He found Tohka on the floor as she was upset about something.

Y/N: "Hey, Tohka. Is there something wrong?"

Tohka: "Oh, Y/N... I'm so sorry. I was borrowing your notebook and accidently spilled my drink on it. I thought that you would hate me for it. That's why I lost control. Do you...hate me?" She was tearing up. 

Y/N: "It's not a big deal. I'm not mad. It's just a notebook."

Tohka: "Truly?"

Y/N: "Of course. I can always get another one- Oh wait... Ah crap." He had a closer look at the notebook.