Rumbling

Rumbling Plays

Eren was watching the colossal titan from a distance on one of the rooftops. He was in deep thought as he watch the titan destroying the city.

Eren: "(When I found this power, I saw it as the solution in destroying my enemies. But DEM already had control over most of the countries. The spirits are also trouble and are likely to get in my way. My parents deaths haven't stopped haunting since that day. I questioned myself if I were to eliminate all of my enemies, would I finally be free?)"

He saw a little girl riding a creature busting out of a building with drones following her.

Eren: "(That must be the spirit that caused the spatial quake. Good, she can be the first spirit to fall to my titan.)"

A little later, he saw a guy with a cape jumping out of the building and landing on a rooftop. He looked up to the colossal titan that was approaching him.

Eren: "(Who's he? Is he that foolish to take on a titan on his own? He won't even touch it.)

Music Stops

He saw him jumped up towards the colossal titan's face and punched it.

The colossal titan was defeated by that single punch and it's body falls back, lands on part of the city

The colossal titan was defeated by that single punch and it's body falls back, lands on part of the city. Eren's eyes widened as one of his titans was already killed.

Eren: "WHAT?!"

Opening Plays

Y/N sighed as another opponent was beaten by a single punch. 

Y/N: "I knew it was too good to be true."

The titan's body landed on the part of the city, destroying many buildings in the process.

Y/N: "Oops. Uh, my bad."

Kotori: "Nice work, Y/N. I almost thought that would take a little longer but it seemed too easy for you."

Y/N: "I know, it sucks. Having overwhelming strength can be so boring."

Kotori: "Anyway, you should get back to Hermit."

Y/N: "Sure. Oh, and sorry about the collateral damage there."  

Kotori: "(Sigh) It can't be helped. As long as no one was caught in it."

Y/N: "Okay, now where was she again?"

He saw a large blizzard dome started to appear in the area.

Y/N: "Guess that's my answer."

He starts heading towards it.

Eren who watched the whole event couldn't believe what he just witnessed.

Eren: "(Impossible. How could he overpower it?! Wait, I've heard something about a powerful spirit here. Could it be him? I won't let him get in my way. Let's see how he can take on an army of them.)"