Awakening

At the AST base, Ryouko was in command room, sending her soldiers to scout around the city due to the readings they've been getting lately.

Ryouko: "Have you found anything?"

AST member 1: "Negative, no sign of any spirits or a spatial quake."

It didn't make any sense to them. They've been detecting spirit energy a few hours ago but there's no spirits. It's likely Nightmare causing this since she's been recently active. The other possibly could be Princess or Hermit. They've been gone after the past crisis. They've checked their systems but they were working fine.

Ryouko: "What about Sergeant Tobichii and Lieutenant Takamiya?"

AST member 2: "We haven't been able to contact them yet."

What's worse, they're missing their best soldiers. She hoped that nothing had happened to them. Whatever was going on, she got the feeling that Y/N was somehow involved in it.

AST member 3: "Commander, you're receiving a phone call." 

Ryouko: "I'll take it."

She held the phone.

Ryouko: "This is Kusakabe."

Robotnik: "Commander, I believed we agreed that nobody cares about who you are."

Ryouko: "Robotnik." She replied, annoyed.

Robotnik: "See, I've been having a small problem lately."

Ryouko: "Is it about Hero? Have you found a way to defeat him?"

Robotnik: "My plan for Hero is classified and that's not it. It's something else."

Ryouko: "Then what is it?"

Robotnik: "I haven't made an appearance since the last few chapters."

She hung up as she growled in frustration.

Ryouko: "Can't he tell we're in the middle of something serious?"

Meanwhile at Robotnik's lab

Robotnik: "She hung up me. How rude."

His assistant stood next to him.

Robotnik: "You see what I'm seeing, agent Stone."

Stone: "What am I seeing?"

Robotnik: "You're seeing an advanced alien space ship that's the size of a city. It is 19,000 meters long by length. Along with that, I've figured out that the total of the crew would be 208,784 to staff a ship this big." 

Stone: "It's an amazing sight to witness."

Robotnik: "And that's why I'm not letting this thing get away. I've sent my machines to infiltrate then hack into it's controls. It'll steer and crash into it's destination. After that, my machines will kill off the remaining crew."

Stone: "We can thank Miss Takamiya for that."

Robotnik: "No, we thank the tracker that was placed on her and it has presented us such a wonderful gift."

While Shido was waiting for the download to finish, he was currently worried about Tohka. She was devastated after finding out that Y/N might leave. He hoped that she was okay.  

Kyouhei: "How's the download?"

Shido: "It's almost done. Just need a few more seconds. How's Tohka?"