The Beach

At night time, Y/N was trying to get in his bed to sleep. However, he was coming across a few problems...

Y/N: "What are you doing in my bed?"

Kaguya: "Don't you get it Y/N? I'm joining you tonight. You love sharing your bed with adorable girls. That's what my kinswoman told me."

Y/N: "Huh?"

While he was pushing her back, Yuzuru licked his neck.

Y/N: "Hey, stop that!"

Yuzuru: "Implementation. My master informed me that this is the best way to get rid of sweat." 

Y/N: "You have a master? Who? Kaguya, please stop trying to do that." He pushed away Kaguya who was trying to cling on him.

Kaguya: "Do you...not want me?"

She showed him a sad expression.

Y/N: "(No! Not the puppy eyes!)"

Y/N was starting to think that it was a mistake to tell Tohka and Origami about them.

Flashback

Tohka: "So those two are spirits?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I met them after you passed out that time."

Origami: "I had a feeling those two were spirits."

Y/N: "So do you think we could put the dating or training thing on hold?"

Tohka: "Because you have to save them, right?"

Y/N: "Yep."

Tohka: "I'm still not happy that you left me back there." She pouted.

Y/N: "I said I was sorry. I didn't mean to."

Tohka: "Alright, I'll forgive you. But I want to go on another date when you're done."

Y/N: "Okay, hope there's new food to try out."

Tohka: "Me too!" She smiled.

Origami: "Y/N, did you say they were competing against each other."

Y/N: "Umm, yeah. They were doing some kind of contest. I think I'm supposed to choose which one I like more."

Origami: "I see. In that case, I will help Yuzuru win."

Tohka: "What? Why?!"

Origami: "She reminds me of myself. I can tell her how she can win Y/N's heart. I can't let someone who acts Tohka win."

Tohka: "What's that mean?!"

Origami: "By helping Yuzuru win, means Y/N will be less interested in Tohka."

Tohka: "You... Fine, then I'm helping Kaguya win. There's no way she'd lose to her."

"