Hermit

Somewhere in the one of the city's neighborhoods, a young man was currently in his house's basement. He finished creating a certain serum then examined the sample closely. Moments later, he set the sample along with the set of samples in a case.

???: "That's the last one. It'll be enough for the world. The key to DEM's destruction."

Years ago, his father was a doctor and researcher for DEM. He presented them a serum to help overpower spirits but it was considered a failure and had to shut down his project. Later, he witnessed both of his parents deaths as collateral damage by one of DEM's operations. On that day, he carried an intense hatred to DEM and swore to wipe them from the earth. Destroying every city that had it's influence. He later obtained his father's research in his basement and started creating the serums for his army he'll make.

The samples were labeled Titan on it as he closed the case. Next to it, he picked up the syringe with the serum in it.

???: "I'll make them regret the day they destroyed my life."

He turned and faced a guy that was tied to a chair. The young man's face was revealed as he stepped closer to his captive.

???: "Sorry, but in order to rise above monsters, our humanity has to be abandoned. Consequences be damned. Because this is a cruel world."

He injected the serum into the captive as he was feeling the pain of the injection. 

Eren: "Starting tomorrow, the Rumbling, begins

Time skip

The next day, Y/N suddenly woke up as he panicked.

Y/N: "NO, I WILL NOT PLAY ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS WITH A BOOGER ON YOUR FINGER!"

He looked confused for a moment.

Y/N: "Oh, it was just a dream. Never mind."

He got up and got dressed into his uniform. Then went in the living room to get breakfast. He saw Kotori was on the couch while Shido was making breakfast.

Y/N: "Morning." 

Kotori: "Morning, Y/N! I almost thought I had to come get you up again." She said, happily.

Y/N: "Once is enough."

Shido: "Hey, Y/N."

Y/N: "Hey, Shido. What are we having?"

Kotori: "I asked a lolipop, but he won't let me."

Shido: "I told you Kotori, no sweets for breakfast. It should almost be done, Y/N."