👑Chapter 1👑

Third Person's POV:

Third Person's POV:

As Claude looks in the distance he can see his beautiful wife and daughter playing in the grass. Claude unknowingly smiles to himself and joins his family in their little activity.

"What are you two up to?" Claude questions the mother-daughter duo.

"Your Majesty! You surprised me!" "DADDY!!!" both the mother-daughter said at the same time, which led Claude to let out a little snicker.

"Daddy! Mommy was telling me about nymphs!" the little girl squeals to her father in excitement "Is that so? Do you want me to catch a nymph for you, my dear?" Claude says, trying to humor her daughter. "Anastasia, the nymphs won't be happy if you let your father capture them" her mother tries stopping her daughter from getting ideas.

"But Mommmmmyyyyyyy I want to see a nymph!!!!!!" the child throws a tantrum while her parents just laugh at their child's antics.

Unbeknownst to them, their happiness won't last long.

Claude's POV:

I was in my office doing my unfinished paperwork after spending the afternoon with my wife and daughter. After a few hours, I finally finished my work and decided to head to my bedroom. As I was about to head out, Felix came running with such a distressed look on his face.

"YOUR MAJESTY! THERE'S A PROBLEM!" Felix says while panting. "Calm down. What happened that you had to make such a ruckus in the middle of the night?" I calmly ask him.

"THE EMPRESS AND PRINCESS HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!"...

.

.

.

.

"What?"