👑Chapter 20👑

Anastasia POV:

Anastasia POV:

As I walk into the light, I come across such a beautiful place, much more beautiful than all the places I have seen. But as I go further down the path, I see a silhouette. A familiar figure... Something I thought that I would never see again...

"M-m-mother?" I tried to speak, but the figure turns around and all I see is a blurry image... Little do I know tears are already coming down my face. I couldn't help but sob harder as the person cradles me in their arms. Then I finally heard their voice, "My daughter... You have grown so much..." she says while wiping my tears and all I can do was cry even more.

A few moments pass with me crying and my mother comforting me, I finally get the courage to look up at her, "Mother..." she immediately answers "Yes, my daughter... I'm here... Mother's here..."

That made me question the situation even more... Why was my mother here?

Before I even get to ask, she already answered "My daughter, this place is a sacred place for beings like us... I have been watching over you and your father for a long time... My daughter... My darling, I'm so proud of you, you managed to awaken your true potential at such a young age..."

"My true potential?" I ask her not really getting it... Of course, I'm like 8 by this time so...

"A power much greater than you think... Anastasia, my darling, you're smart so I know you would be able to solve this by yourself... But always remember, if you get stuck, never be afraid to ask for help. I'm sure your father would be glad to help you." Mother says but I didn't have much time to think about what she said when I noticed that she was starting to disappear.

Once again, before I was able to talk my mother already had an answer "Anastasia... It's now time for mother to go... My baby, I'm so happy that you grew up as such a wonderful lady. I am so proud of you. And remember both me and your father are always watching... I love you so much, My Beautiful, Wonderful Daughter, Anastasia."

And before I even got to say anything,everything turned dark once again.

A/n:

HEEEELLLLOOOOOO,,,, SO IM BACK AND I WILL KNOW BE FOCUSING ON THIS BOOOKKKKK...

 THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THOSE WHO SHOWED THEIR SUPPORT EVEN WHEN THIS WAS ON HIATUS.🥰🥰

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 14K, PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ANASTASIA ON HER JOURNEY 🥰🥰👏🏻👏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻