👑Chapter 15👑

Anastasia POV:

Anastasia POV:

As we arrived at Daddy's palace, I immediately took a seat and started eating.

The atmosphere with Daddy and Athanasia was so tense that I couldn't even dare look at them.

"I didn't know you couldn't speak." Daddy was the first to break the silence. "Well this is boring," Daddy says again which made me and probably Felic sweatdrop.

"Not much of a talker?" Daddy asks again then finally Athanasia replies "Athy can talk" and she gave a big smile... Looks a bit fake but has a big smile.

"Finally, I get to hear your voice. Why did you stay silent until now?" Daddy asks once more but Athanasia didn't reply to him, instead, it was Felix who replied.

"Pardon me, Your Majesty, but little girls around the princess' age are known to be very shy" but Daddy just replies in a bored manner "Is that so? Then why was Anastasia able to talk back, hit, and drag me around at that age?" Upon hearing his answer I choked on the pie that I was eating.

Daddy hears me start rubbing my back and giving me water "Eat slowly, nobody's gonna take it away from you" he says and I just pout at him and say "Daddy this is your fault! I didn't hit and drag you around when I was little."

He looks at me amused and pats my head. Then silence once again came upon us.

"Felix..." Daddy calls out. Felix answered, "Yes, Your Majesty?" "Leave us" Daddy orders and Felix dejectedly leaves the room.

I was about to start eating again when daddy said something again "Athy is it? Must be a pet name." He paused for a bit before continuing again "Athanasia. What a name. Do you know the meaning of that name?" He asks which Athanasia just tilts her head to the side looking like she doesn't know the meaning of her name.

He asked a few more tense questions that I ignored because I wouldn't be able to digest all the food that I was eating if I did listen.

"Why are you just sitting there? Go ahead and eat. Anastasia is well on her way to eat your portion." Daddy says but I just ignored her and continued to eat. He told Athanasia something again before giving his attention to me.

"Tasia. Why are you eating so much today?" He asks me and I answered while still having a bit of cake in my mouth "I forgot to eat because I was busy reading my book" I say my voice gradually getting smaller as I notice what I did. He was looking all fierce and then look at my sister's way who looked like she was about to throw up.

He called Felix back into the room and had him take Athanasia back to her palace.

And then I knew that I was in for a lot of nagging for the rest of the day.

A/n:

I'm really sorry for not updating sooner. School was pretty hectic and I ran out of ideas.

I know this is really bad, but when I have more time I'll try editing it.🙏🏻😣