👑Chapter 17👑

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

It was another day in the Imperial Palace of Obelia and a certain princess was bored out of her wits. She didn't have any more books to read as she already finished it all, and her father didn't allow her to see her sister on her own. So the first princess of Obelia was bored for quite some time now.

She went to see her father in hopes of relieving her boredom. She decided that instead of going straight to her father's palace she would take a walk in the garden first.

As she is walking in the garden she sees a very familiar hair. She decided to sneak up on that person but as she was about to jump on him, the boy turned around and surprised her.

Both children were surprised by each other. One was surprised to see the princess and one was surprised by seeing a different person.

As I was about to jump on who I thought was Roger Alpheus I was startled that a boy much much younger than the Duke turned around

I actually shouldn't have been shocked because the boy in front of me was shorter than Roger.

He looks at me shocked but it was immediately changed into a respectful expression "Blessings and Glory to the First Star of the Obelia Empire." He greets me politely with a bow, I motion him to lift his head and he continues with his introduction " I am the only son of the Alpheus Duchy, Ijekiel Alpheus. It is nice to meet you, your highness." I acknowledge him and also introduces myself even though I didn't need to. "I am Anastasia de Alger Obelia, the first daughter of his majesty the emperor."

I think he was about to say something but decided not to do so. It was awkward for a while until I decided to ask him a question "Young Lord Alpheus, may I ask what you are doing in my father's garden?" He looked quite surprised about what I said "My apologies your highness. I got lost on my way to my father and got a bit sidetracked here in this beautiful garden. I did not know this was his majesty's garden. My deepest apologies." He apologizes while bowing his head. Cute.

I quickly got that out of my thoughts and offered him to go with me to the audience room "If you don't mind, I was on my way to see my father. So If you want you can come with me." He nods shyly at my offer which I thought was cute and made me think of how different he is from his father.

We were on our way to the audience room and it was so adorable how Ijekiel was following me around like a puppy. We did some small talk here and there and found that we have a similar taste in the books we read. Though he was a bit shy at first I could see his face lit up when I mentioned a certain book I liked. We talked and talked about the book and I didn't even notice that we arrived in front of the audience room.

"Blessings and Glory to the Star of Obelia" the guards greet which halted our talk. I compose myself and ask if daddy is done with the audience... Not like I wasn't gonna go in even if it wasn't done yet.

The guard open the door and I was met with my father's bored gaze. I go up to him and kiss him on the cheek. I felt Roger stare at me and as I look at him it was like a light bulb appeared on top of his head.

"If I may your majesty. This is my son Ijekiel, he is the same age as the princess." Roger suddenly says and Daddy just looks at him with one of his brows up🤨. "I believe that the princess and my son came together," he continues. "And what is your point?" Daddy asks him but still uninterested.

"If your majesty and your highness permit it, Ijekiel can be the princess's playmate."

A/n:

In this chapter, I had Anastasia address, Roger, informally because she has a higher status. But if some are uncomfortable with having Anastasia speak informally to Roger please comment so that I can make some changes in the future chapters. Thank you🥰🙏🏻