👑Chapter 9👑

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

It had been peaceful in the palace once again. But it was too peaceful for the young princess. Claude would usually approve of her request... But this one was a bit difficult, even for him.

"Daddy! Daddy" Anastasia excitedly calls for her father. Claude looked at her and nodded signaling for her to go on. "Can I have a sibling?" the young princess asks enthusiastically. Claude was so surprised that he spit the tea he was drinking. Diana who was having tea with them sweat-dropped, too surprised to react.

Anastasia noticed the change in demeanor and sadly asked "Can I not have one...?" Claude was surprised at how sad her daughter was. But he still wasn't in the right mind. What Diana said was the one that made him faint, maybe literally, maybe not.

Claude POV:

I feel myself heating up at what Anastasia requested. Should I make her a sibling? Will Diana be ok with it? What if Diana doesn't like me? What if she was just staying with me because I'm the emperor?

I came back from my thoughts when I noticed that Diana said something to Anastasia. Anastasia's face suddenly went bright again, she was jumping around and kept saying "Really?!?! really?!?!?!" while looking at Diana with sparkling eyes.

"Yes, dear... You will have a sibling soon" Diana confirms to Anastasia. I'm confused then it hit me... "Are you...?" I ask Diana. She looks at me and smiles "Yes, your majesty." After hearing that I scooped her into my arms for a hug. I was hugging Diana for a while with tears in my eyes.

I only noticed when my daughter worriedly asked me "Daddy why are you crying?" I let go of Diana and proceeds to carry Anastasia. "Daddy's just happy, princess... No need to worry" I assure her. "Did daddy also cry when Tasia was born?" she curiously asks "Of course... When Tasia was born, Daddy cried lots. Daddy was very happy to know that Tasia will be born" I sincerely answer her.

Diana, Anastasia, and I continually conversed about the baby in Diana's womb. I hoped that this happiness will last for a long time.