👑Chapter 2👑

Third Person's POV:

Third Person's POV:

Claude's face turns pale as he hears the news of his wife and daughter being kidnapped. He couldn't believe it, he was just with them a couple of hours ago.

"Your Majesty! Please snap out of it. We need to hurry before something happens to the empress and princess" Felix says while calming down the emperor. But Claude wasn't listening, he was filled with rage, he wasn't able to protect the two people he cares about the most.

"Call every knight unit in the capital! We will not rest until we find the empress and princess!" Claude finally orders full of authority "As your order, your majesty!" Felix says and hurried to employ the knights.

'Please be safe until I get you. I will kill anyone and everyone who dared touch my family' Claude thinks to himself.

A FEW HOURS LATER

The whole empire was thrown into chaos with the news of their beloved empress and princess being kidnapped. The whole empire was also trying to help the search for the missing royals.

Then, as everybody was losing hope an announcement came "YOUR MAJESTY! WE FOUND THE PRINCESS" Felix came to Claude with a crying princess in his arms. "Where is my wife?" Claude asks Felix but the knight hesitantly answers.

"I AM ASKING YOU AGAIN, WHERE IS MY WIFE?!?!" Claude shouts, just then a few more knights come to the enraged emperor. But instead of the empress, they were only able to bring back her lifeless body.

" I apologize, Your Majesty... Her highness the empress was already at her limit when we reached her." Claude couldn't believe what he was hearing and seeing. He doesn't believe... No. He doesn't want to believe that the woman laying on that stretcher was his wife.

Before Claude can do anything, Felix says something again, "Her highness left a message for his majesty..."