👑Chapter 13👑

⚠️TW: DEPRESSION⚠️

⚠️TW: DEPRESSION⚠️

Farryn POV:

As the physician and I was trekking to the Garnet Palace, there was an unusual amount of blood everywhere. But since I value my life I decide not to think about it and focus on the task at hand. To let the emperor of the princess's situation.

As expected my brother was standing on guard in front of the emperor's door. It seems that he was surprised to see me, especially with the court physician.

"Farryn! What are you doing here?" Felix asks surprised. I explained the situation to him with the help of the physician.

Felix understood the whole situation. Of course, he was also heartbroken to hear about the princess. But he still had a lot of doubts. The emperor explicitly asked to not anyone in.

"Farryn, I really am sorry, but I'm afraid that something will happen to you if I let you in." He says apologetically.

"Felix. Please let us in. I beg of you. As we are wasting our time here, the princess's condition is just getting worst." As I said the last words somebody emerged from behind Felix.

Claude POV:

"Felix. Please let us in. I beg of you. As we are wasting our time her—--------." It's too noisy. I explicitly asked Felix to not let anyone in.

I went to check what the commotion is about only to see Anastasia's nanny at the front of my door kneeling in front of Felix.

"Blessings and Glory upon the Sun of the Empire" I disregard her greeting, only for her to cut me off "Your majesty, I beg of you to please listen to what I have to say." How bold... It must run in the family. The only other person who was able to do that was Felix.

"It better be worth my time... Felix lead my guest to the audience ro–" Somebody once again cuts me off "I'm sorry to interrupt your majesty but it would be better if we go to her highness's chambers immediately" I look to see the court physician behind Anastasia's nanny.

"How impertinent, to dare cut off the emperor's words" I spat "You are lucky that my daughter is involved. If not, your head would already be flying away." "I warn you now, cut me off again and your head will be displayed on the palace gates".

As we head to Anastasia's palace, I can sense the different aura surrounding the palace. I go straight to her room only to find her covered in blankets and pillows. "Explain."

"Yes, your majesty... I believe that all the pressure from the Empress's death to Lady Diana's death is finally showing results... Feeling tired and not wanting to eat are common signs of depression, Your majesty" the physician explains.

All the blood in my face disappeared. I merely thought that Anastasia doesn't realize the situation yet.

"Take me to her room," I order the nanny.

Anastasia POV:

Everything seems to be going wrong. After I found out that Diana has died, everything just seems to be in place.

Both mother and Diana died in my presence. Maybe I'm cursed... Maybe I wasn't meant to be loved. I feel so guilty...

As tears come running down my face, the room to my door opened.

"Anastasia" a cold voice that I have never heard before called to me. I turn to the voice and found my father looking at me with an expressionless face.

".....Dad" I timidly answer. His face changed in a split second, from cold to the usual sweet and loving face that I got accustomed to.

"I heard you haven't been eating. You need to eat to have strength." Dad says "But I'm not hungry... If anything I'm only sleepy." I try to explain.

"Daddy... Is it my fault that Mommy and Lady Diana died? I keep trying to think of the reason but I came to the same conclusion every time... They only died when they were with me. Should I have not been around them?" I ask.

"Anastasia... What nonsense is that? They didn't die because of you, they died because they wished to do so. Whatever you're thinking is wrong." Daddy declines my claims, but I wasn't convinced.

"I'm sorry Daddy, let's talk tomorrow... I'm tired." I closed my eyes and the last thing that I saw was Daddy with tears on his face.