👑Chapter 5👑

Anastasia POV:

Anastasia POV:

A year has almost passed since the incident. I feel so stupid for believing dad that mom went to catch some nymphs... It's ok though, I know how much dad is hurt so I try to avoid talking about mom.

Although a year has passed, I am still only 4 years old. I didn't know that mom passed away for almost an entire year. I only heard about it from the maids that were working in my palace... Of course, when I found out I cried for almost 3 days straight. Daddy... Well you know 💀the maids...

It's almost my 4th birthday and right now I'm going to see daddy cause he was going to take me boat riding.

When I reached his office, Felix opened the door for me (there's no way I'd reach the handle). "DADDY! Tasia is here!" I shouted to let him know of my presence. "Tasia, did you have a good lunch, my princess?" Daddy asks as he picks me up to sit on his lap. "Yepp, Tasia ate lots. I liked the pasta that was served today" I tell him and he listens intently to what I was saying.

"Daddy, I thought we were going boat riding" I pout as we still haven't left his office. "Tasia, it's still too hot outside. We'll go out when the weather is less hot, ok?" Daddy explained to me and I just nodded.

I fell asleep on daddy's lap as he did his work. He only woke me up when it was time to go to the palace lake.

I'm very excited since it has been a while since I left my palace. After the incident, Daddy insisted on having me stay in my palace, but of course, I didn't like it and threw a tantrum. I was skipping towards the boat and dad being the protective dad he is "Anastasia don't jump on the boat you'll fall" yeah...

Daddy carried me on the boat and had me sit beside him, despite having another row empty. As I was enjoying the scenery daddy asked me a question, "My princess, it's your birthday in two weeks... Is there anything you want as a gift?"

I thought about it for a moment and remembered what my nanny told me "I want to see the fairies from Siodonna!!!" Daddy tilts his head and thinks for a bit "Alright, I get what you mean. I'll invite the fairies for your birthday party" he tells me while smiling softly.

I'm really happy! I get to see the fairies for my birthday. "Anastasia, stop that you'll—" daddy tried to stop me from falling but it was too late.

Let's just say that Felix was so surprised when Daddy and I showed up all wet. I had fun though hihihi.