👑Chapter 10👑

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

It's been 7 months since the announcement of Diana's pregnancy. The people's opinions were split, some thought that the baby shouldn't live considering that Diana was of commoner background, while some thought that the baby should be kept alive.

Anastasia was still as giddy as ever, she would always come to visit Diana after her classes. Today was no different. Anastasia immediately went to the Ruby Palace to have tea with Diana. They would always talk about the baby's name and what they would do together once the baby was born.

Anastasia thought it would be the same that day. She would go to the Ruby Palace and converse with Diana until nightfall. But something was wrong. Diana was crying when she got there. Anastasia became worried, she has never seen Diana cry before. "Why are you crying...?" Anastasia cautiously asks. "It's nothing to worry about princess. This is normal for people with babies" Diana answers, trying to convince Anastasia.

Anastasia decides to brush it off since she felt that Diana didn't want to talk about it. Anastasia just went on and talked about her day with Diana. Claude usually joins them at this time but he was nowhere in sight. The princess just thought that her father was particularly busy that day.

Little did she know it was something else.

Claude POV:

I couldn't believe this was happening to me once again. Is this the karma for all the things I've done?

After being informed that Anastasia left the Ruby Palace, I burst into Diana's chambers. "Don't think about anything else. Decide this with only yourself in mind. Don't leave. Choose me. Choose me instead of the child that's eating away at your life as we speak!" I begged the moment I entered her chambers.

Diana wasn't saying anything, she was just crying. She just cried and cried.

I knew that once again my beloved would leave me.