Chapter 2

The sound of water crashing against marbel tiles echoed through the shower.

The steam from the water was calming against M/n's skin. He could finally just focus on himself and clear his mind.

He first met DG a few months ago at PTJ.

He was originally there to attend a meeting with the CEO over the  investments in shares M/n had brought from the company.

But during the interview he ran into a not so interesting person at all. Aru.

As soon as the 'rising idol'  Aru  had layed her crude eyes on M/n, she was all ready all over him.

But M/n didn't mind.

A self- centred, rude and conniving hoe like her was an easy target for him. He almost didn't even have to say much to get what he wanted.

But everything Changed when he met another much more famous and extremely talented idol. DG.

Much like his true self, M/n noted that DG was a very cold, impassive but hard working person.

He didn't show much interested in anything really, besides himself and his music, which in some ways  were quite similar to M/n. Since all he cared about was himself and getting what he wanted too.

As soon as M/n studied his overall character and his 'worth' in M/n's eyes.

M/n knew he had to have him.

For at least one night. That's all he needed.

After that he would move on to the next person.

At first M/n thought DG was going to be a hard one, due to his calculative and high alert personality (similar to M/n as well) but surprisingly he wasn't.

Somehow someone as thoughtful or cautious as himself, 'fell' for the charming prince act I portrayed to everyone.

Originally I thought I would have to be the one to make the first move and everything but unexpectedly, he did.

He admitted to me that he was really attracted to me at a 'private meeting' we had with each other in the private VIP room in one of his clubs he owned.

I was kinda shocked honestly, since from my analysis of him, this was a totally out of character moment for him. But It happened.

One thing led to another and the next minute he was on top of me  pinning me  down on the couch and making out.

The shock factor finally wore of after a few seconds and I finally got what I wanted.

And I do admit it was quite satisfying getting what I wanted again.

The next morning I still wore my fake prince in shining armour charade and pampered him in my usual affection and attentiveness. Just like I did with all the others.

3rd person p.o.v

M/n finished his shower and got out with only his towel that was wrapped around his lower waist. leaving his fine and lavished bathroom he entered the master bedroom and started to dress himself into his uniform, His mind still occupied by a certain pink hair idol.

Originally M/n had planed to do what he usually did.  Finally dump/abandon him once he got bored or once DG had fallen in love with him.

But due to all the sumptuous gifts plus the many valuable benefits of being Fuckbuddy's with the famous idol, M/n decided to make an exception.

Which was greatly beneficial for Him but did have a few down falls.

Such as the constant nagging from DG to be exclusive with each other and the fact he seems to have a tight leash on M/n.