Chapter 16

"You suited red hair." M/n said looking at an old photo of DG at his old high school.

DG wrapped his arms around M/n's waist looking at the old photo as well.

"Do you want me to dye it back?" He asked in curiosity.

M/n was silent for a second.

His eyes staring at the photo of his lover.

Much like himself DG was an overachiever.

Surrounded by the old DG was many trophies with the name James lee written on all the gold plates in the photo.

Proof that he isn't just a pretty idol

M/n thought with a slight smirk.

"M/n?"

Pulled out of his thoughts M/n put the photo down and turned to face the idol.

"Nah I'll miss Diego kang too much."

He said grabbing the male's face and kissing the side of his neck.

DG blushed trying to cover his flustered reaction away from M/n's view.

M/n laughed getting changed into his uniform getting ready for school as its the next day.

After his conversation with Goo M/n went inside the building to meet with DG and address the so called 'emergency'

As expected the emergency did end up being code for a fuck session so once Crystal and Gun left the pink haired man pretty much jumped me.

I already felt like getting laid before coming to PTJ.

But after my interaction with Goo I really needed to let off some steam.

So I didn't mind DG's ways this time.

After last night I do feel pretty refreshed.

To the point I was actually in a genuine good mood for the first time leaving DG's presence.

At school

"Daniel~!" M/n heard Yui approach Daniel.

She then offered him a limited edition wallet as a gift but as predicted by M/n, Daniel didn't take it

Yui continued to shamelessly flirt with Daniel whilst M/n lazily watched in amusement.

That idiot won't pick up any of her signals lol.

M/n thought amused at the scene.

"Mmm that feels good Jay." Said M/n as the blonde continued to massage his head in a comforting manner while he relaxed on his desk.

"Wow look at M/n and Jay~"

"The president and the prince!"

"Kyaa! Two handsome men sitting together~!"