Chapter 12

"Hey.. isn't Daniel looking hotter than usual?"

"He looks super hot"

"Daniels smile is glistening today."

Many rumours spread across the school speculating that Daniel came from a rich family considering the very expensive clothing and accessories he wore.

Rumours of him being poor quickly died and from this his fan base grew bigger.

Jay looked at this and smiled.

"Hey Jay. Where's M/n?"

A good question indeed.

He's only been to school three times this year.

Where was this student body president?

Well he was as usual occupied with a certain idol.

"You're already late M/n. Just stay with me for the rest of the day.."

Dg muttered. His arms wrapped around M/n's waist and his head buried into M/n's back. Pleading for his lover to stay in bed.

After M/n assumed that the tall figure with the shades and the fancy car was one of the people Dg sent out to go hunt him down.

M/n decided to give in and go see his clingy lover.

However, M/n should have known better when he blew off the idol the other night, using his father as an excuse.

That Dg wasn't going to let him go that easily.

Even after going round after round all night, Dg still wanted to go again in the morning.

Even though M/n would usually accommodate this behaviour.

M/n was still irritated.

He had to go back to school.

Why?

Well M/n didn't know why either.

Was it because of Jay?

Nah I would've fucked him at his house the other night.

Was it Zack and Mira?

I don't really mind threesomes but the two of them doesn't seem like my kinda type.

Then was it the virgin?

No it can't be.. Daniel is good looking but I never go for those type.

Too innocent.

Then what the fuck is it?!

M/n sighed in annoyance.

Trying to pry Dg's body that was desperately wrapped around him off.

It was already pass lunch time so M/n was very well late for school.