Chapter 7

Tw: sexual themes shown in this chapter.

Lewd sounds of skin clapping harshly filled the room.

Her whines were loud and sultry as his large hands griped tightly around her waist making her back arch even more while she cried out in pleasure.

M/n looked down and stared at her vulnerable state.

He pulled her hair back to stare into her lascivious eyes while he buried himself deep inside her.

He wanted to analyse every detail of her erotic features as he drives her to the edge yet again.

He snaked his hand around her neck slightly choking her while pressing down on her over-sensitive clit.

She was moaning loudly as her insides began to tighten around him.

Her moan came across as annoying to M/n who much preferred her pleas and tears.

He covered her mouth with his hand and used his other hand to  overstimulate her abuse cunt causing her to cry and plea for release at the sudden sensation.

Watching her break was enough to set M/n off as-well as he watched her cum on his cock and then he pulled out and finished on her ass.

The sound of his groans sound so erotic to the girl that she felt horny again after hearing his rough and baritone grunts of pleasure and low breathing.

Fuck I wanna go again but I'm so exhausted.

Her body ached in pain as she was coming down from her high.

Her legs were sore and her waist also had bruises because of his harsh grip.

She was covered in sweat and her hair was a mess.

Her most favourite expensive lingerie she had brought was ripped because of M/n's roughness and overall she could barely stay awake.

She couldn't say the same for the male though since he was all ready up and nearly changed.

She was just rammed hard by him a few seconds ago but yet was already drooling over his fine body as he was getting dressed.

how did he make the simple task of getting dressed look so sexy?

Or am I just a slut?

The girl was cut out of her thought when she heard M/n say in a low mocking laugh "How shameless."

The girl was slightly confused since he was facing away from her with his back facing her with only his tattoos in full view to her, which she thought complimented his already attractive image.

Is he talking to himself?

"What's the point in getting dressed when I have you over here undressing me with you're eyes?" He muttered turning around.

M/n finished getting dressed and walked back to the girl laying in bed.

She was blushing in embarrassment at being caught red handed.

"I wasn't-"

"Did I not fully satisfy you? Was 5 hours not enough? I could've swore that was indeed yourself that begged me to stop as you said, and I quote, 'stop I can't handle anymore.' Hmm?"

She was was beet red and couldn't bare to hold eye contact with him anymore.

She tried to look away but M/n chuckled in annoyance and grabbed her jaw to force her to look at him.

"How shameless of you to want me to fuck you senselessly in yours and you're husbands bed. Ha! my father would not be pleased that I slept with his new business partner's wife but thats what makes it so exciting, doesn't it?"

She squirmed back into the bed once M/n started to tower over her. His eyes appeared dark as he stared at her mockingly.

"S-shut up! I-" She was shocked when M/n's large hand wrapped around her bruised neck the second she cussed at him. His hold was harsh while his glare burned holes into her skull.

"So the slut thinks she can speak to me like that? Pfft you're just as pathetic as you're husband. How would he feel knowing that someone else is fucking his wife in his own home huh? Or wouldn't he care since he knows how much of a slut you already are?" He said in a sarcastic laugh.

Her breathing was heavy while his grip was still harsh you could see his veins all over his strong hand.

She knows she should be afraid right now since he could literally snap her neck in half at any second but She had to admit.. this was hot.

Darn my masochist fetish

"Look at you getting turned on by me calling you a slut."

The girl was ashamed that she was getting turned on by his scandalous words and dominant aura as she tried to hide her erect nipples and ignore the wetness between her legs.

"As smart as the old man is when it comes to money and business he really can't resist a pretty face and a plastic body can't he? Eh as much as an asshole my old man is at least he doesn't share that weakness too." M/n muttered under his breath.

If only my father was weak like her husband and gave into pretty faces such as herself then I would be able to get rid of him as easy as I am going to get rid of her husband and his company.

M/n thought with a sigh.

He looked over at his watch and then looked back over at the flustered mistress.

She was surprised when she was pulled into a kiss.

but didn't mind as she melted into M/n's strong embrace.

She didn't care that she was just embarrassed my M/n's brutal slap in the face statement just a moment ago.

all she wanted was a release from this sexual frustration that M/n had given to her regardless of the fact that her body was still tired from earlier actions.

She moaned as his tongue dominated her and went down her throat.

Her breath hitched when his long and slender finger slowly started to stroke her in a rhythmic way.

"F-fuck I-"

His fingers started pumping inside  and her breathing became heavy.

"I'm g-gonna cum-"

She could feel herself get to her limit when all of a sudden he stopped.

"W-what are y-you doing?" She said in a low and frustrated gasp.

M/n smirked and got up.

He glanced at his watch before replying "you can blame you're husband for that since I have to go meet him for a meeting now."

M/n didn't wait for a response and was already leaving when he just caught the words that left her mouth in a whisper.

"*Fuck you.*"

"Oh darling, I already have."

Authors note

This chapter was primarily written as an example of M/n's personality.

He's a sociopath
He's selfish
And he's narcissistic

He's a villain.

Do not be fooled by how he is described by the lookism characters in the story.