Chapter 14

M/n was walking back to his car when he happened to see Daniel in an altercation with a man.

"This punk." The man wearing glasses swore.

A swift kick was heading for Daniel as he prepared to block it.

However M/n saw the instant change in Gun's kick and could tell that he was going to deliver a Brazilian kick.

*Sigh* what is that kid doing again.

Unexpectedly M/n quickly got in between them and caught his leg before colliding with Daniel's shoulder.

"What is going on here."

All three of the people involved were shocked to see M/n pop up all of a sudden.

He knew Gun's next move?And he caught him?!

Crystal thought astonished.

M/n?! Oh no he's not gonna be happy about this.

Daniel contemplated anxiously.

However Gun was taken a back  a bit at the strong grip M/n had around his leg but snapped out of it and pulled his leg back.

His grip.. it reminds me of-

"M/n! I'm so sorry it's not what it looks like!"

Daniel's voice cut off Gun's thought as he begged in apology and bowed in front of M/n.

Wait this is the M/n we were sent to get? Crystal thought when Daniel said the unknown males name.

"You know I let you slide for the first fight because I was sure it was Zack who started it. But if these type of stuff keep occurring while you're around I'm gonna start assuming that you could be somewhat at fault here."  M/n said coldly while staring at gun.

This guy is out of you're league (strength wise) Daniel. He could have killed you.

M/n concluded in his head.

The strength in that kick and the perfect execution can only be done by an experienced pro. This shades guy is not one to fuck with.

Daniel felt an ache in his chest at M/n's words and looked down in disappointment.

"M/n I-"

"I'm in a rush and have to grab something real quick. When I return I expect that you will finish giving your full apology to our guests and know for next time not to fight while on school premises. Daniel." M/n muttered before bowing to Gun and Crystal and walking away.

"Wait-" crystal tried to call out but M/n had already left.

Damn it. I hope he returns quickly.

Crystal watched his tall and muscular figure disappear from her vision. she noted how every student walking past him would bow and greet him in respect.

M/n walked back to the Donation tent and passed over a check for $1,000,000 before quickly returning back to the car park to ensure that everything was okay.

Much to his dismay however, he saw Vasco step forward readying to fight the man in shades.

These kids are so dumb aren't they?

Unbeknownst to everyone M/n could see that the man was about to deliver a straight punch to Vasco's face.

Sigh i probably should've ditched coming today.. but I guess having a taste of Eli for a while made it worth it

M/n thought before stepping in and catching Gun's fist.

"On behalf of Jaewon high. I am very sorry for any kind of dismay these two may have caused."

Yet again everyone was shocked at M/n's sudden appearance.

Gun was also surprised at M/n's respectful apology.

But what really shocked Gun the most was how M/n once again knew his next move.

And on top of that he caught his fist.

This guy.. is really interesting.

"These kids have to keep their distance." Gun stated pulling his fist back.

He noticed the slight bruising on his fist from M/n's grip.

Very interesting

"Of course. Again, I deeply apologise for their misconduct. These actions do not reflect the values here at Jae won high." Said M/n bowing in respect.

"But M/n-" M/n's glare cut both Vasco and Daniel off.

The two of them instead followed their student president's lead apologising as well.

"It's okay." Said Crystal stepping in front of Gun, "the money was just for charity. I'm sorry for how things played out." She answered apologetically.

I just nodded and dismissed Vasco and Daniel not wanting them to cause another scene.

The two of them seemed hesitant at first but the disciplinary look that M/n threw them was enough for them to scurry away.

M/n was just about to excuse himself from the two guest when he was cut off by the girl.

"Hey you're M/n right? As in M/n L/n?"

M/n continued portraying his polite and kind attitude as he nodded his head. "Yes that is me. Is there anything you need?"

Ugh what do you guys want now

"I'm a friend of DG's and he asked me to come get you as he needs you urgently."

Ahh of course as if this day couldn't be anymore annoying now you just had to join the mix too.

I glanced at the bodyguard for a second.

He was already staring at me with an unreadable expression trying to also analyse my reaction.

"I'm sorry but I won't be able to at this time."

"What?" The girl asked in confusion.

You're turning down a huge idol.

"As much as I'd like to assist DG in his work I currently have a lot of responsibilities I have to attend to here" I lied.

I don't feel like seeing him right now. I know the 'emergency' is probably just code for a fuck session.

"But he seemed very adamant that you need to come." She said putting her hand on my arm trapping me from leaving.

I glanced back over to her bodyguard who also looked slightly complexed over the situation.

If I tell her to fuck off I might have to fight this guy and I'm not really in the mood for that rn

I sighed before replying "okay."

The bodyguard opened the car door as  the both of us got in.

I'm gonna choke that slut out when I see him