Chapter 10

Warning: Slight smut with Jay

"His undershirt has no name."

"And no watch."

"Poor beggar."

M/n heard three particular students jealously gossip about Daniel.

Rude bastards. Yours and everyone else at this pathetic school's whole net worth put together is my spare change.

M/n thought while rolling his eyes.

M/n really couldn't care less about the situation at all.

Even though as Student body president that campaign and promotes anti-bullying throughout the school should really do something in this situation. Sometimes M/n liked to watch what might occur from the incidents.

Bullying could either make or break a person so M/n just wanted to see what might come of this.

Besides, M/n was only listening because he noticed that Jay was also focused on the rumours spreading around Daniel.

Speak of the devil, said males voice also managed to peak both M/n and Jay's focus.

"Hi mom. Yep school just finished. oh, tomorrow? Right it's my birthday. It slipped my mind."

So it's dan's birthday tomorrow?

M/n glanced over to Jay and said "So what are we gonna get for the birthday boy?"

Jay 'told' M/n that they can go shopping after school together to try and find something for him.

M/n agreed before he left to go and meet up with Mary in the music department.

(Time skip)

M/n left the music department once he was done hanging out with Mary and Vin when he was met with a particular architect student.

Jace bowed to M/n before speaking.

"M/n. I need to speak with you."

M/n was confused to see jace waiting for him outside the classroom, nevertheless, M/n still decided to speak with him. Motioning for jace to join him as they walked side by side.

"I don't know if Daniel has told you yet but Daniel and Vasco fought yesterday."

Huh?

M/n's bland expression quickly faltered for a split second as he didn't expect those words to fall out of jace's mouth.

"What."

"They fought near the construction site shortly after you left. I arrived once it was finished."

Jace noticed how M/n's usual endearing expression slowly started to distort into a unreadable but rather indifferent look.

It threw jace off a bit as he has never seen such a stony look before.

It kinda frightened him.

"What was the reason." M/n's words were cold.

His eyes which was once gazing softly in the eyes of Jace looked almost icy.

"U-um I'm not sure but I just thought to inform you since you are student body president and a friend of Daniel. So I hope nothing happens in school." Jace muttered nervously glancing away from M/n's intimidating gaze.

I can't tell him that Vasco asked for it or he will get in trouble.. plus.. I don't want M/n thinking we were the bad guys in this situation. Vasco's just trying to look out for him.

Jace sighed heavily trying to hide his nervousness in front of M/n.

M/n stood quietly for a while before smiling softly and placing his hand on Jace's arm in a comforting manor.

The Fuckbuddy On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara