Chapter 8

Tw: sexual images shown in this chapter.

Today M/n was at the library studying with Mira and Zack.

Why he was at the library with them?

Well M/n doesn't even really know himself.

It all began when Zack was begging him yesterday at school to persuade Mira to let Zack tag along with to the library with her because she, Zack quoted, "looks up to you M/n."

But Mira would only agree if M/n came with them too because "zack will listen to you if he messes around and if you could help me with a few of the material we have to study for I will owe you big time." Mira explained.

M/n couldn't put up with Zack's constant pleas for him to join the two of them so here he was.

"I can't believe that you're allowed to go with Mira. I thought guys weren't allowed in the girls study room unless you're in a coed room which is all full." Zack muttered annoyed.

"Well I'm a vip because I come here a lot to study. Plus I personally know the head librarian here so I guess that's probably why." M/n shrugged.

And because I own this building but who cares anyway.

I probably should have just sat were i usually go to which is the exclusive private section upstairs..

"But I can stay here with you if you want."

Zack felt somewhat tempted with this offer.

Well if I can't hang out with Mira.. M/n wouldn't be so bad

Zack blushed a bit at this thought before disagreeing with the idea.

No no no Zack! Mira needs M/n to help her study. I don't want to upset her.

While zack was busy contemplating in his head

M/n's reading however was being disturbed over the sound of scratches.

He looked over at zack and saw him playing around and carving his name in the desk.

As soon as Zack made eye contact with M/n's glare he quickly went back to 'studying'.

"Nah it's okay. You can go with Mira. I'll just study by myself." Zack gulped.

M/n tried not to roll his eyes at Zack's statement as he knows full well that zack will be doing anything besides 'studying'.

"Text us if you need anything." M/n muttered before leaving.

(Time skip)

"I need to go to the bathroom. Do you want a snack when I get back M/n?"

M/n's eyes remained glued to the book he was reading before replying

"No thank you."

Mira nodded and left.

10 minutes later