Chapter 11

"Hope Daniel had a good birthday today." M/n muttered sitting next to little Daniel.

Little Daniel blushed bashfully before replying "yea he did."

This was the 3rd night in a row that M/n has hung out with Daniel in his original body at the convenient store.

Daniel was happy to hang with M/n even more (not just during the day) but yet felt so confuse.

Why does he insist that we hang out?

What's so great about this body?

All I do is just work all night, yet M/n always stays to keep me company.

He listens to whatever I add to the conversation, he makes me laugh effortlessly and he understands what I talk about.

Which is entirely different to what I would usually get from other people who look at me like I'm some bug.

M/n.. you really are a good guy

M/n's phone suddenly started ringing mid-conversation so he excused himself and went outside to take his call.

A few minutes after he left a girl came in.

(Meanwhile)

M/n's p.o.v

I look down to see who was calling me and saw it was kitae?

What does he want?

I excused myself and told Daniel I'll be back shortly after this call.

"Hey M/n what's up?" Kitae asked.

"I'm just with a friend what did you want."

"Oh it's about that call you made a couple days ago to dad asking  if we wanted to have dinner together."

M/n only hummed in understanding while he leaned back onto the wall.

"Father just called telling me that his meeting will be canceled the day we set to meet up so he can join you and I now for dinner now."

"Cool." M/n muttered shortly.

"I'm kinda bummed that he's joining us I wanted to have some fun with you at the club afterwards but I guess thats not gonna happen anymore.. not with my father watching." Kitae said in aggravation.

M/n laughed at Kitae's frustration and replied "Your father probably all ready knows the places you and I go to. I'm telling you to not underestimate the chairman. He may be old but he's for sure not oblivious. I'm pretty sure he knows what we get upto."

Kitae only sighed on the other side of the phone. "I suppose your right . He is always breathing down my neck. Not only with my private business but my siblings business as well."

"I've been so busy lately with all these paperwork and making deal with other big corporations, I just wanted to have a break and hang out with my friend. (M/n)"