Chapter 9

"Are you single?"

Daniel knew that M/n was quite a bold person in general but he couldn't have expected those words to come flying out of his mouth.

"I- uh- yes." Daniel muttered shyly.

W-why is he asking me this?

"Sorry for being too bold it's just hard for me to tell whether or not you are taken. since you're so nice and handsome."

"T-thanks I guess." Daniel said while nervously scratching the back of his nape. Looking away from M/n's curious gaze.

Daniel started to blush even harder when he felt M/n arm wrapped around his shoulder as they sat down at some construction sight looking at the sun beginning to set.

Daniel stared at M/n's face while he was too occupied looking at the view.

Daniel noticed how strong his jawline was. How his jet black hair looked so  healthy and how gracefully it complimented one of his most attractive visual assets which was his captivating umber eyes.

His eyes were hypnotising. His eyes made anyone that stared into them  feel like they were getting sucked into something dangerous yet thrilling at the same time. Like something you want but can never have. Mysterious but that's what attracted more people.

His alluring looks went well with his aura and personality.

Charming, respectful, kind but yet still so mysterious.

Who really are you M/n?
And what is this feeling?

While Daniel was busy daydreaming about M/n.

M/n however had someone else on his mind.

"So do you.. have a lover?" Daniel's question broke the peaceful silence between the both of them.

M/n broke his long gaze at the beautiful sunset and returned back to Daniel's shy gaze.

There was a small pause with M/n just staring silently.

Daniel was already regretting asking the question when he saw the blank expression M/n had.

"No. I'm not really interested in anyone currently but.."

Daniel didn't notice that he sighed a small sigh of relief when he heard M/n say he wasn't with anyone until he felt himself feel a bit overjoyed at news.

He turned away with a blush though once he realise how he reacted.

"B-but?" Daniel questioned.

M/n shook his head and let out a small laugh.

"I don't know I've recently met someone and.." Daniel noticed M/n unknowingly pulled him closer towards M/n since his arm was wrapped around Daniel's shoulder.

Daniel could smell his divine scent of vanilla even more eminently and instinctively, Daniel leaned more into his embrace.

"I guess it's complicated."

At this point Daniel wasn't paying attention to anything M/n was saying.

He was too engrossed in 'discreetly' admiring M/n.

I wonder if M/n would want me if I were to become like him?

Now that I have this new body could I impress him?

Could I be able to.. have him?

Daniel buried his red face in his palms, disgusted at his sinful thoughts.

Why am I thinking this? M/n would think I'm such a freak if he knew what I'm thinking?!

Daniel nearly jumped in surprised when he felt M/n's hand rest on his shoulder and pull him even closer.

"Are you okay Dan? You've just been staring at me this whole time." M/n muttered in 'concerned'.

Daniel quickly waved of M/n's concerns and looked away in embarrassment and guilt.

Daniel and M/n talked for a bit longer before M/n eventually had to leave.

M/n bid goodbye and went his seperate ways.

Daniel's p.o.v

I need to get home and change into my other body so I can get to work.

I can't believe mom came to see me today!

Luckily I made up a good excuse on the spot.

I didn't realise how much mom sacrificed for me

And M/n. He was so kind and respectful to mom.

Mom loved him.

I couldn't help but smile at the memory of both my mom and M/n getting along so smooth and naturally.
I've never seen my mom so happy then she was today.

He really is perfect isn't he?

I though walking happily with him on my mind.

"Hey newbie!"

Huh?

"I saw everything you punk. You are out of line. Step up!"

Vasco?

"Follow me I'm gonna mess you up."

I'm gonna make you regret stealing from that lady and taking advantage of M/n's kindness.

Bonus chapter

(Back to when M/n and Daniel was sitting at the construction site together and Daniel was busy simping over M/n's hot looks. This is M/n's P.O.V)

So he is single?

Heh I knew it.

He's hot and everything but he's just too damn innocent. Some girl will come around and take advantage of him sooner or later. Especially now that he's at J high. Plenty of desperate hoes that will throw themselves at him.

Yui would mostly likely throw herself at him too. Well that's if she finally stops clinging on to me.

Hmmm wonder how that little guys doing? I still have his number don't I?

That night they met always seemed to replay in M/n's head whenever M/n had time to himself and eased his mind. He didn't know why but he enjoyed it.

Believe it or not but that night was probably one of the first time in his life he broke out of his fake persona he made himself to be.

He doesn't know why he was so interested and curious about that boy but something happened that night.

Something he can't understand that for some odd reason made M/n break out of his usual facade.

And M/n is going to figure it out.

I'll call him tonight to see if he wants to meet up.

"So do you.. have a lover?"