Chapter 5

Jay blushed at my comment and started shaking his head, denying my accusations.

"I know jay, I'm just kidding."

Jay huffed and flicked my forehead.

I laughed and listened to what he was trying to tell me (in jaynese)

"It wasn't Daniel that started the fight it was Zack! Please don't punish Daniel!!"

He likes him. Dang that kinda hurts, I thought I was still your crush.

Jay was still trying to defend Daniel as I continued to just listened to him while dosing off into my thoughts.

Eh at least him and Joy won't be fighting over me as much now.
Speaking about them I should really meet up with Kitae and Chairman Hong for dinner sometime this week.

Wait is Jay still talking to me about Daniel?

"Jay calm down, I know." I cut him off.

I pushed him off my body and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"I've met Daniel, and I already know that his innocent cinnamon roll self would never do something like that. Let me guess Zack thought Daniel was trying to get with Mira."

Jay nodded his head as I sighed in response.

"It's okay you don't have to worry about anything. I have it all sorted."

Jay expressed a sense of relief as he  nodded his head in understanding.

"But there is one thing."

I muttered before leaving.

Jay was still standing in the same spot as I was at a second ago.

I had my hand on the doorknob while I fixed up my coat with my other hand.

"You still owe me from last time Jay." I said with a wink.

As expected Jay started blushing 50 shades of red while I exited the small closet laughing.

(Time skip)

Once M/n got what he needed from his car a few of his senior friends chatted with him while he made his way back to Daniel.

"Please M/n! I hated that date last year. Lala Kim is terrible."

"Yeah he's right. Lala is a nightmare to go on a date with!"

Last year and the year before, Jaewon auction winners, baking dept & Sophomore rep hwang Kim and practical music dept & senior rep DJ Roofy complained to M/n.

(these are the only photos I could find of them in the festival arc)

"C'mon guys. I'm sure she isn't that bad. Plus she bids a lot of money which goes directly into the funds the school is raising for charity."

"We know but she treats men like their her literal slaves. That date I had with her was the worse experience I have ever had."

"He's right. Is it really worth the insanity? I would have rather donated the same amount of money to have her stay 100 yards away from me for a day, rather then go on that horrendous date, *if I wasn't poor of course*."

"Hwan is right M/n. We can't let another student go through the same thing we went through. Because I can definitely bet that she will come back to collect her next victim at this years festival. You have to help convince the school board to ban LaLa from bidding in the Slave auction!"

"The school board members/teachers and most definitely the principal adore you. They will definitely consider this proposal if you recommend it. Besides you are the only student representative that's allowed in the meetings. Please M/n!"

M/n reacted in a seemingly genuine and concerned manner while the two seniors expressed their argument.

But underneath M/n's compassionate and understanding mask, M/n felt visibly annoyed.

He didn't care about what these two had to say and just wanted to get the day over with.

If he were to bring this up in a meeting M/n already knows the amount of work he will have to do to get this approved.

The school doesn't care about students well being. They only care about the amount of profits they make to show off how successful their school is and how generous and 'charitable' we are. This event is only to make Jaewon high's reputation look good. Nothing else.

And Lala Kim racks in a huge amount of money for the school so even if her intentions are rooted for her own selfishness. The school doesn't give a crap, as long as she's paying what she's bidding. She's all right.

But alas as usual M/n has to maintain his kind-hearted and respectable image, and listen to complaints and request from his peers.

"Okay I understand. I'll try and bring it up at tomorrow nights meeting a few nights before the festival to try and persuade them into jumping on board before they can change their mind. Anyway now that we have come to that compromise could I be excused. I have to go somewhere right now, sorry." M/n replied in a dull manner.

Both the seniors happily complied and bowed before going there seperate ways.

Aren't I the one that's supposed to be bowing in respect? I am the youngest? Eh I don't care.

Once M/n returned back to the classroom him and Daniel immediately started the school tour with Daniel not being able to pull his eyes away from the incredibly attractive and kind golden student. Simultaneously both their collective fan clubs- no sorry I mean army's/Stan's couldn't help but watch them in admiration to.

For the rest of the day M/n decided to hang out with Daniel, which caused Daniel to feel over the moon for the entirety of the day because Daniel loved the feeling he got whenever M/n was around him.

It's strange but mostly exciting..

Daniel thought.

Yet M/n's true intentions was to try and make Jay jealous that he is now getting close to Jay's new found crush.

Which kinda backfired though since for some reason Jay really enjoyed the sight of the two of them becoming friends, yet felt conflicted one part of the day on which one he should stare at during class. Ultimately he choose to switch between the two every half hour.

The day went by like that and now M/n was at home getting ready to 'meet up' with DG later on that night.

"Why am I thinking about Daniel?"