Chapter #2 Raavan

She slowly looked at the huge mansion in front of her eyes.

Sudheer:"Maam hum aagaye,chaliye please"

Sana got down from car.She couldn't believe the view in front of her.It was not less than a royal mansion.It has huge water fountain.

She nodded and walked towards the entrance.

Suddenly a sound came.It was a woman's  voice.

Woman:"Hey ladki ,rukh !" Said to sana.

Sana who was just about to step in the house stopped hearing her voice.

Woman:"Tujhe ye bhi patha nai l,shaadhi ke baadh gruhpravesh pathi ke saath karthe hai naa ki bhaagkar iss tharah se andhar aana"

It sounded rude for sana.Sana just stood silent not knowing who she was.

Suddenly sid mom came.

Sid mom:"Arey dhruthi ruko,woh tumhari bhabhi hai iss tarah baathe math karo..andhar jao.."

Dhruthi left from there.

Sid mom looked at sana who was frightened with harsh words of druthi.

Sid mom :"Bachi yahi ruko mein Sid ko bulathi hu"

Sid mom went to sid who was eagerly waiting for sana in his room.
Sid mom:"Bete sana aagayi chalo gruhpravesh karthe hai"

Sid:"Ji mom" nodded and went to sana.

Sid looked at sana.He looked at her eyes which was clearly indicating fear.

Sid went near to her ears.

Sid:"Tum meri ho ..sirf meri only mine,dobara bhaagne ki koshish math karo bacho ki tarah...samjhi"said so wildly with inner smile.😉

Sana jerked at his words.She felt helpless.

Soon gurhpravesh rasam was done.

Now it was a rasam to search ring in the big bowl of milk.

Sid mom:"ye ring jo koi nikalega usika hak chalega dusre par" saying she dropped ring in bowl.

Sid and sana  were sitting opposite to each other.Sid looked at sana.Sana who was not at  all interested in these things,looked at sid who was looking at her already.His gaze was so hard that she immediately placed her hand in bowl to search for the ring.

Sid and sana both were searching for the ring.Sid holds sana hands inside tightly knowing she caught ring already.

Sana looked at him feeling his touch inside the bowl.Sid smiled.Sana immediately looked down at her laps.His gaze was so intense that she felt fear in her eyes.

Soon sid lifted sanas hand in which ring was there.

Sid:"Ye ring ko bhi dhoonda aur ye sana ko bi,mera hi haq chalega ab" said smiling.

Soon all rasams were done.Sid mom took sana into a room so that she can change her dress.

Sana looked at Sid's mom and spoke.

Sana:"Aunty,please aap tho samjhiye mujhe ye shaadhi manzoor nahi,mujhe yaha se nikalne dijiye please."

Sid's mom didn't answer anything.She felt bad at sana's state.But she obeyed her son orders and she also believes that his son never does wrong.

Sana looked at sid's mom who was standing silent.Again sana felt helpless.

Sid's mom:"Ye lo bachi keys iss almara mein kuch kapde hai,jo chaaho pehenlo"saying she left from there closing the door.