chapter #5 The Proximity ft.sidnaaz

Sid who was waiting for sana in hall looked at sana's smiling face approaching towards him.
Sana noticed his glare and ignoring it passed few steps away from him.

Sid:"Ithni dher kyu laga dhi baby?"

Sana turned back.
Sana:"Woh..mein bas baby ko dekhthe  time patha nahi chala"

Sid :"Babies ithna pasandh hai tujhe"

Sana excitedly spoke.
Sana remembering baby's face and touch spoke :"Ji kitne maasum hothe hai na ..mann mein koyi buraai nahi hothe unke..bilkul saaf..pyaari si muskaan ek dum phoolon ki tarah mujhe bahuth acha lagthe hai babies"

Sid was just gawking her..After long time he saw sana full on happy mode.His lips curved into beautiful smile looking at her happiness.

Sana spoke and went silent freezing there noticing what she spoke.It was the first time sana happy face was infront of him.First time sana was speaking her heart with him.

Sid walked towards her.
Sana bent her head down looking towards ground.

There was only centimeters of gap between them.he more bent forward leaning towards her face.Sana  bent back herself arching so that their faces wont collide.Sid was bending forward towards her.Sana was bending backwards...She was about to fall when her feet slipped.Just then sid hold her by waist.Sana widened her eyes.Sid leaned more towards her.

They shared an intense eyelock.Their proximity had no boundaries now.Each of them could feel each other's breath which was so hot at the moment.Sana's heart was beating faster than ever.
Sid was bending more forward towards her.Their noses collided.Suddenly everything felt frozen around them.

Sana was so timid shy girl.She couldn't handle the situation happening now.She immediately shut her eyes.Sid smiled at her innocent actions.

Sid in a husky voice spoke
"Kya hua baby?"

Sana was no more in senses.She shut her eyes her lips were trembling with the intense proximity.

Sid smiled.
"Baby babies pasandh hai ?tho karlethe hai?"

Sana immediately opened her eyes understanding what he spoke and freed herself so fastly as if he gonna eat her if she wont let herself free from him.

Sana stood there with her heart beating faster.She kept her hand at her heart and tried to calm down herself.

Sid was smiling looking at the innocent flower infront of him.

Sana:"Mujhe jaana hai.."
Saying she left from there running into the kitchen.

She gulped glass of water and calmed herself.
"Ye mujhe kya ho raha hai..ye raavan paas aya aur mujhe kuch hone laga.." spoke to herself and ran into her room so as to not face him again.

Sid sat on sofa and having a glance of what just happened with them and started blushing smiling.

Sid mom:"Arey aagaye ..chalo khaana khaalo dinner special banayi hai..sana ko buladho.."

Sid:"Ji mom.."

Sid went into the room.He couldn't find sana anywhere in the room.
"Yahi aathe dekha meine kaha gayi ab.." he started searching again.

Suddenly his eyes fell on sana  who was standing in the balcony holding her saree pallu tightly in her hands lost in deep thoughts.

Sid could see her back.He took slower steps towards her and stood beside her.

Sana was busy in looking at the moon which was shining brighter giving her the warmth and coolness her heart aching for.She closed her eyes remembering her mom and dad.