Chapter #12 Sana kidnapped

.
.
.
.
In car
Sid was stealing glances at sana.While sana was lost in thoughts.

Sid:"Baby kya sochri hai?" Saying he placed his hand  on her holding it tight.

Sana jerked with his sudden touch.
Sana:"Woh ..kuch nahi.."

Sid nodded disbeliefly.
Sid:"Baby please smile..Mein tumhe aise dull rehthe nai dekh sakhtha"

An unknown smile held on Sana hearing this.
Sid held his attention on driving.
Sana in mind:
"Ye insaan hai kya aakhir..samajhna mushkil hai..kabhi gam detha hai..tho kabhi khushi"

.
.
.
.
Soon they reached mandir..
They completed pooja.
Sana:"Ji suniye.."
Sid turned back hearing her.
Sid:"Kya hua baby.."
Sana:"Mandir mein pooja karne ke baadh kuch dher baitna chahiye..mann ko shaanthi milthi hai."

Sid nodded.They both seated facing each other.

All the while sana was lost in her thoughts.

Sid:"Jaan tum ithni udhaas kyu rehthi ho..tum bologi tho zameen aasmaan ek kardhunga mein..ye silence break karo aur bolo kuch.."

Sana just looked at him.
Sid again disbeliefly looked away not getting any answer.

Sana held a gentle smile on her face.Hearing jaan baby words from him gave her an unknown sukoon to her.He was the person after their parents caring her a lot.She started developing feelings for him.But the fact that her so called parents were kidnapped by him and the fact that he married her against her will were not allowing her to shower the feeling called love on him.

From the day he married her forcefully.He has all the power and rights to mark her his.But he never did that.He promised like a gentle man that he would never make her his against her will.When she was unconscious being unhealthy.He could have taken advantage of her.But he did not.All these things are making sana to fall for him more.The way he cares has her heart.

She is battling with her feelings.The love he showered on her from the day one..the spark in his eyez whenever he sees her.she could not believe that he can do something wrong with anyone.

Sana:"Ji ye prashad kha lijiye.."
Sid looked at her after hearing words from her.
.
.
.
His phone rang suddenly.
He looked at the id.
Sid to himself:"Sudheer ka call ?.."
He was about to lift the call just then battery dead.

Sana:"Ji kya hua..kuch kaam hai.."

Sid:"No baby..koi kaam nai..bas sudheer ka call aaya phone dead hogyi...chalo ghar chalthe hai.."
Sana:"Ji.."

Sid :"Oh shit.."
Sana:"Kya hua "

Sid:"Tyre puncture hogyi..par aise kaise achaanak"

Sid sensed something is wrong.
Sid:"Baby chalo cab se ghar chalthe hai..mausam kuch teek nai he"

Sana:"Ha lagtha hai baarish hone waali hai..chaliye.."

Sid:"Shit...phone bi bandh hai..sana chalo mein kuch kartha hu..mandir mwin hi rukthe hai.."

Sana and sid started walking towards mandir again ..just then..
Sid shouted :"Aahhh..." holding his head.

Sana eyes widened looking at him..blood was flowing from his head continuously.

Sana couldn't stop her tears.She held him by his head and made him sleep on her laps.

Sana:"Ji utiye..utiye...aapko kuch nahi hoga.." saying so she looked at the person who was standing behind her with a  wooden stick.

Sana:"Kyu maara aapne mere sidharth ji ko..koun ho tum...?"

Sid started loosing conscious on her laps..