Chapter #4 Raavan cute hai thoda

Sudheer handed over  baby to Sid and went in search of sana.

Sudheer started searching for sana in the whole mansion.Sid held baby in his hands but his heart was aching thinking what if he looses sana.He immediately got up and started searching for sana.

Sid eyes fell on sana who was busy in playing with her so called cute friends parrots in the rose garden. He immediately marched to her yelling

"Tumhe baath samajh nahi aatha ,tum sirf meri ho samjhi!!dont ever try to get away from me"

With his words sana jerked and stood up holding parrot in her hand.

She mumbled:"Ji aap,kya hua?"said shivering.

He went near her and spoke:"Kuch nahi bas chalo ab "saying he dragged her with him.

Sana just followed him not knowing why he was angry.

Sana's eyes fell on baby who was lying in sid's huge arms.

Sana looked at baby and then looked at sid.

Sana POV
"Raavan ke haatho mein baby?"
End of POV

She had so many thoughts running in her mind.He was just dragging her with him feeling his heart light finding sana.

He took her into his room.Sana was hell scared thinking what he might do now.

Sid glared at sana angrily and spoke
"Tumhe apne maa baapu ki koyi fikar nai?unki jaan ki bi?"

Sana :"Ab meine kya kiya...?"

Sid:"Kuch nahi,tum kahi bhi jaao merese poochkar jaao samjhi,warna tum jaanthi ho mein kya karsaktha hu"

Sana:"Mei aap jho bi bolenge wahi karungi ..unhe kuch math karna"she pleaded.

His anger went down looking her puppy pleading eyes.
Sid sat on the bed holding the baby carefully.

Sana was just noticing him.
Sana thought "Patha nahi kya hojatha iss raavan ko abhi gussa kiya fir shanth hogye ajeeb hai...aur ye baby kiski hai,aur Inke paas kyu hai?kahi....."

Sana stood there numb with so many thoughts while Sid was busy in admiring baby's face.
The baby was also jumping in his hands with full of excitement giggling and laughing looking super cute.

Sana felt the view so cute.
"Raavan thoda cute bi hai,dekho kaise baby ko sehlara hai.." thought to herself.

Just then Sudheer came and stood at the door saw sid holding baby and sana in his room.

Sudheer was looking at the view which was beyond beautiful to him.He admired Sid with the baby.Suddenly something hit his mind which made sudheer eyes watery.

Sana eyes fell on sudheer who was busy in admiring them.
Sudheer immediately marched towards sid
Sudheer:"Sir maam sahab mil gayi hai na ab mein jaau"

Sid looked at sudheer and again looked at baby.
Sid:"Ha jaao.."

Sudheer:"Sir baby.."

Sid:"Ha ha sorry le jaao.."
Saying he  handover baby to sudheer.

The baby started crying as if some important thing of her got seperated from her.

Sudheer tried to calm down baby but no use.
Again sid caught her.She stopped crying.

Sudheer eyes went watery again looking at Sid holding baby in his hand.

Sana noticed sudheers expression also his tears.
"Ye kya hora ha hai,sudheer ji ro kyu rahe hai..shaayadh baby inka hai ..baby ko rote dekh inhe bi rona aagaya..shaayad" she thought.