Chapter #18 Sidnaaz united♡ (under shower😛)

.vivek:"Ye dekho mein tumhare liye kya laaya hu ".
.
.
Saying he gifted a necklace to druthi..
.
.
Druthi felt very happy seeing his love.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
The couple exchanged the rings and everyone clapped looking at the adorable couple..
.
.
.
Sana was standing holding pari protectively.
.
.
Sid was stealing glances at his wife..thinking about her bold side which made him blush hell..
.
.
.

Pari was also clapping as everyone started clapping.
.
.
Sana:"Haaye mela puttu..." saying she pecked her little hands.
.
.
.
.
Engagement ceremony completed.
.
.
.
.
Sana:"Bhaiyya..kaka kaki kaha hai..?"
.
.
Vivek:"America mein hai sana..tabiyath thodi teek nai thi..mein koyi risk nahi lena chaahtha tha..tho isliye..shaadhi ke din aayenge  mil lena.."
.
.
.
Sana:"Ji bhaiyya..unka khayaal rakhiyega"
.
.
.
Vivek:"Shaadhi ko tho time hai abhi..par haa.mein pari aur tujhse milne aaunga zaroor.." saying he  pecked pari again..
.
.
Pari jumped onto him throwing her hands..
.
.
Sana:"Bhaiyya....ek hi din mein aapse ithni comfortable hogayi..pari".
.
.
Vivek:"Haa sana...bachi pyaari hai badi♡".
.
.
.
.
Sid and fam bid bye to everyone.
.
..
.
.
.
.
Sana was busy in making pari fresh and make her sleep while Druthi showed her necklace to sid and fam proudly which vivek gifted to her.
.
.
.
.
At night pari was sleeping peacefully after an exhausted day..why not pari was carrying the choti lehenga😘...she is exhausted..sana made her bath with hot water and made her sleep after making sure her stomach is not empty and giving medicines.
.
.
.
.
Sid who was speaking to someone in call and knocked the room door which sana locked from inside.. .
.
.
.
Sid knocked.
.
.
.
Sana heart started beating faster.
.
.
Sana to herself:"haaye..subah tho kaise bhi karke ek dum bold banke maza chakayi sidharth ji ko..ab tho hum akele honge raath bar....ab kaise face karu unko...amma...kya karu...".
.
.
Sid was knocking the door restlessly as he was very much eager to see his wife boldness again.
.
.
.
Here sana was sweating badly.
.
.
Sana to herself in mirror without caring door knocks.
.
.
"Thu badi bold bani thi..ab kya hoga..sidharth andhar aayenge tho kya karenge..sana dekh himmath math haar subah jithni bold thi ab bhi waise rehneki koshish kar nai tho bezzathi hojaayegi...chal ab ready hojaa.."saying she put red lipstick and corrected her hair..she was still in her lehenga ....
.
.
.
She opened the door gaining lots of courage..
.
.
.
.
Once door was opened Sid looked at sana as if he gonna eat her.Her red shade lipstick was adding fuel to him.Sana was gaining courage to behave bold..but her shyness made her eyes shut down unable  to feel his gaze.His gaze was so intense reimagining bold sana morning.
.
.
.
Sid:"Jaan khol aankhe..mujhe meri bold wife dekhni hai..".
.
.
Sana:"Woh..mein washroom chali.."saying she was about to ran..but sid caught her.
.
.
.
Sid:"Meri bold sana kaha gayi..bhaag kyu rahi ho..".
.
.
Sana:"Ji woh mujhe washroom jaana hai please..".
.
.
.sid:"Chalo phir".
.
.
.
Sana:"Woh mujhe kapde change karne hai aur bath bhi lena hai..ap kyu?".
.
.
Sid:"subah wali sana kaha gayi..subah  ke hisaab se dekha jaaye tho...."saying he stopped coming hell closer to her.
.
.
.
His breath was touching her lips.
.
.
.
Sana:"Tho...."she spoke with lots of difficult due to heavy breathings..
.
.
.
Sid:"Tho..."..
.
.
Sana:"Tho....?".
.
.
.
Her breath hitched with his sudden move..He pulled her strings of her backless blouse..by which it was about to fall...
.
.
Sana hold it immediately clutching her eyes tightly due to shyness.
.
.
.
She hold it and ran into washroom.
.
.
Before she close the door sid hold the door and closed it both of them are inside.
.
.
.
.
He caged her between his hands.she was resting herswlf onto the wall.
.
.
He held her blouse again and looked at her seeking permission.
.
.
.
.
She blinked her eyes as a response that's it.
.
.
.
..
.
.
Cold shower was turned on..but none of their harmones were taking name to come back to normal..
.
.
Both of their desires were burning high.
.
.
.
Soon the inches or centimeteres  of distance between them got subtracted.
.
.
Their bare bodies were touching each other.
.
.
.
Under the cold shower..
The burning desires..
.
They made love..
He marked his territory on her.
...
.
.
...
.
.
.
She became a complete mess with heavy breathings and tears of pain.(Ab ye math poochna ki kya hua shower mein..mein nahi jaanthi😛...Iam innocent😢🤧..Aap kudh sochlo)
.
..
.
.
Taking heavy breaths and jolts of pleasure
She wisphered:"I LOVE YOU".
.
.
His eyes immediately got tears with her confession.
.
....That time that moment everything got freezed for our sidnaaz♡
.
.
They filled each others emptiness..They completed each other ..Our sidnaaz united♡

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Socho socho sab kuch achaa jaa raha hai..? Kithni time thak rahegi ye khushi..?kuch toofan aanewala hai kya?.
.
.
.
Please comment your views♡.
.
.
Ye chapter likhne ke liye mein aage peeche hogayi😂.Mujhe dher saara comments chahiye..♡☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
.
.
.
Stay tuned.
.
.
-Love Nikki♡