chapter #8 Emotion♡ ft.Sidnaaz

Feeling bad about his behaviour he looked at sana who did not come out of bathroom.It was almost half n hour.

Sid left the room giving her privacy.After an hour he came back but to his surprise sana was still in bathroom.He knocked the door  there was no response.He quickly hit the door with his shoulder by which it opened.

He looked at sana who was sitting lifeless under the cold shower wearing saree.She was shivering.Sid's heart pinched seeing her state.He went near her.She looked at him with intense fear.He bent a little and placed his hand on her shoulder.She did not say anything.But her fear so visible to him.

Sid:"Sana please chalo..thand lag jaayegi "

Sana:"Please mujhe kuch math kijiye..." said with pleading eyes.

Sid immediately took back his hand sensing how wrong he went with her.Her fear was making him feel so guilty.

Sid:"Sana utho jaldhi thand lag jaayegi ..meru baath suno"

She hugged her knees saying
"Please aap jaao..mujhe yahi rehna hai..." saying she fainted.

Sid quickly caught her and lifted her in his arms.
Sid was so much disturbed and felt guilt on his act.His heart was beating faster than ever looking at his jaan fearing from him like a kitten infront of huge lion.

He placed her on bed.He rubbed her legs and palms to provide her some heat but there was no response.His heart started beating faster.He quickly yelled "Mom..."..by which his mom reached within seconds.

Sid looked at her saying.
"Mom..sana behosh hogyi hai..kuch kijiye"

She quickly called doctor.
Sid mom:"Beta doctor aari hai..thab tak tum kapde badhal dho mein garam paani laathi hu" saying she left into kitchen.

Sid:"Mom..par mein kaise..."by the time sid mom left from there closing the door.

Sid looked at sana who was laying on bed lifeless.He had no option now.He has to change her dress.

Sid:"Mein tumhe kabhi dhokha nahi de saktha sana...tumhare marzi ke bina mein tumhe dekhunga bhi nahi .."saying he switched off lights made the room complete darker.

He changed her into comfortable nightwear.
.
.
.
.
.
Doctor:"Sid..sana thande paani mein bheegne ki wajah se behosh hogyi hai.darr gayi kisi baath se...kuch serious nahi hai..dhyaan rakho aur garam garam khilaao...rest chahiye aur ha bahuth weak lagri hai..achhe se khilaana.." saying she left from there.

Sid's heart pinched hearing her words.
Sid mom:"Beta ..ye soup piladho mein sana ke liye kuch banathi hoo..bachi teek se khaayi nahi aur mein dhyaan thak nahi dhi..hume khayaal rakhna hoga beta..take care"

Saying she left.

Sana got her conscious back.She looked at sid sitting beside her caressing her.She jerked his hand and sat on bed.Sid looked at her his heart settled a bit looking her back conscious.He adjusted pillows to support her for sitting.

Sana looked at his gestures

Sana:"Ye aap kya kar rahe hai?" With fearful eyes.

Sid:"Sana daro math..mein kuch nahi karunga...pehle teek se baito aur ye soup peelo"

Sana looked at his face and then at her clothes and shouted "ye kisne badhle...kya hua tha mere saath.." saying she moved  away from him by which soup fell on sid's hands.

Sid hissed in pain,He left from there to wash his hands.

Sana put her hands on forehead trying to remember but nothing she could.

After some time sid came out finding bed empty.
Sid immediately looked at sana who was holding knife in her hands yelling.
Sana:"Aapne aisa kyu kiyaa"

Sid eyes widened looking at knife.
Sid:"Usse neeche pheko .."

Sana:"Nahi mein nahi chodungi...aapne mere marzi ke bina ....mujhe ..." she cried loudly...

Sid:"Galath sochri ho tum..mera baath suno.." saying he stopped towards her.

Sana:"Aap mere paas math aayiyye"

Sid:"Sana whats wrong with you.. neeche pheko use"

Sana:"Aaj meine apni keemthi cheez kho dhi..mujhe nahi rehna ab.."saying she was about to harm herself.

Sid shouted:"Sanaaaa..nahiiiii....." closing his eyes.

.
.
.
.
Suddenly a sound came.Sid slowly opened his eyes putting his hands on his heart praying.

There he witnessed.Sudheer holding sana hands and knife was thrown away.

Sudheer:"Paagal hogyi sana tum...ye kya karne jaarithi..."

Sana kneeled down there itself  keeping her palm on her face.

Sana:"Mujhe marne dethe bhai..I want to die"

Sid looked at sana disbeliefly .His heart broke into pieces listening her words.Suddenly he felt he was worthless.His heart pinched knowing that she never trusted him.

Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.He felt his world shattered.Darkness was fuming around his eyes.His vision blurred.He somehow managed himself.Sudheer soon arrived to hold sid.

Sudheer:"Sir aap teek tho hai..." saying he held him by his shoulder.

Sudheer helped Sid to sit on bed.
Sana sat in the corner hugging her knees crying continuosly.

Sudheer locked the room and left from there giving them privacy..
.
.
.
.
Sid mom:"Sudheer kya hua upar ye awaaz kya tha?"
Sudheer:"Kuch nahi ..aap unhe akela chod dijiye kuch samay ke liye"saying he left..
.
.
.

Sana slowly looked at sid who was looking completely lost.
She dont know what to say ,his actions were confusing her.

Sid looked at sana and started walking towards herself.He hit  flowervase nearby with his hands due to which sid got hurt and blood was flowing continuosly..

Sana tried stopping him,but his one strong gaze filled with full of anger red eyes made sana look down not giving an eye contact but she felt her heart pinched seeing him wounded.she quickly grabbed first aid box and marched towards him.

He was looking at her..with full of love, pain,anger..everything was erupting from the volcano of his emotions.

She slowly held his hands and made him sit on the bed.He did not say anything he was just looking at her.She with fearful eyes did not give him an eyecontact atleast.She cleaned his wound and put bandage on it.

Sid always wanted this care and love from sana..which he was craving for from long time.But Not in this way not in this kind of situation.Sana looked at him ,his eyes was erupting volcano of emotions which was saying truth that she can trust him.

Sid just uttered:"Itthu sa vishwaas nahi mujhpe?"

She did not say anything but she felt he was genuine.She started feeling guilty.She put the bandage and left into the washroom.

She closed the door and sat down thinking.
"Ye mein kya karne jaari thi...vishwaas karna chahiye tha..jabse aayi hu yaha.unhone kabi mere saath galath nahi kiya..mera care kiya..aur mein?"

She came out washing her face and started cleaning the mess.She did not even dare to look at him.She felt guilty at her stupid act.

Sid:"Sana thum teek nahi ho...rehne dho mein kartha hu"

His woeds directly hit her heart.His care his genuine lovw for her was reflecting in his eyes.She couldnot ignore the fact that he never harmed her or did wrong to her after marriage.

Sana nodded negatively.
Sana:"Mein karlungi" sayjng she wiped her tears.
.
.
.
She was cleaning while sid was all looking at her with full of love and pain.Sana felt his gaze.Even she started crying.Some feeling hit her hardly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned♡
-Love nikki♡