Chapter #13 SSS safe♡

.
S-Sidharth
S-Sana
S-Sudheer
.
.
.
.
In hospital
Doctor:"Sidharth sana is fine..bas thodi darr gayi aur kuch chot lagi hain ..jaldh hi teek honayegi..tension ki koyi baath nai..thodi dher mein hosh aajayegi"

Sidharth:"Ji..Thank you doctor ..Thank you so much.."

Then he turns and he suddenly falls down due to dizziness by which it hit his wound again..

Sidharth:"Aahhh..." shouts again..

Doctors started treating him

Sid's mom tears were unstoppable looking at their kids being lifeless.Her heart wrenched looking at the condition.

.
.
.
Sana came to conscious and looked at the place where she was.She tried to  remember the scene what happened right she fell unconscious.

She could only remember sidharth was hit and blood was oozing.

She shouted loudly.nurse who was just beside her shouted.."Mamm..u need rest.."

But sana ignored her...
"Sidharth ji..."and she got up not caring her state and ran outside  just to find sid mom crying mercilessly.

Looking at sana who was pale and not having enough strength ..sid mom came forward and hold her in her arms before she fell.

Sana could only open her eyes.
Sid mom:"Sana..sana teek ho beti...utooo..."...

Soon doctor arrived speaking.
Doctor:"Patient thodi weak hai.....nurse...." saying they placed sana on bed again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After few hours
Sid got back to conscious
Sid:"Doctor ..."
Nurse came and said:"Sir aapko kaisa lag raha hai..is it paining still"

Sid :"No iam fine..I want to meet sana..hosh aaya usko..kaisi hai..woh?."

Nurse:"Sir woh aapki wife  ko hosh aaya tha..aapko hi dekhne aari thi..firse behosh hogayi"

Sid:"What the hell..patient ke taraf aisi laparwaahi..agar use kuch hojaatha tho.."

Nurse:"Sorry sir.."

Sid:"Apne sorry apne paas rakho..meri sana ko kuch hua..tho is hospital ki khair nahi..now get away from here." Saying he wokeup..

He straightaway went to shehnaaz bed ..where his mom was almost dozzed off with continuous  crying.Her cheeks were dried with tears.

Sid :"Mom..mom...aap teek hai.."

His sound made her look at him
Sid mom:"Beta thu teek hai...sarr mein dardh hai?"

Sid:"Mom Iam fine..sana..sana kaisi hai.."..he asked slowly not wanting to disturb sana.

Sid mom:"Doctors ne kaha use kabhi bhi hosh aa sakthi hai..bas thodi weak hai.."

Sid:"Mom ...aap please rest karo..Mein aapko iss haalath mein nahi dekh saktha.."

Sid mom:"Mein bahuth darr gayi thi bachaa..mera beta aur meri bachhi dhono hi teek nahi hai..aur mein kya karthi.."

Sid:"Mom..hum teek hai ..aap tension math lena.."saying he kissed her forehead.

He called doctor and informed to take special care of sana.

He soon marched towards his guards and yelled
"Sudheer aaya nahi ab thak?"

Guard:"Sir ..sudheer sir ab thak nahi aaye..hume bhi tension hori haii.."

Sid :"What the hell is happening?Sudheer tho woh prashanth ke paas tha.."

Guard:"Ha sir..sudheer sir ke saath hamaare aadhmi bhi gaye..par abi tak koyi kabar nahi unki.."

Sid felt his head heavy but still he managed and said:"Chalo uss godown mein..sudheer ke paas mein khudh jaaunga.."

Guard:"Sir aap teek nahi ho..aapka sar dard kar raha hoga"

Sid:"Just do what I say..lets move..sudheer might need us"

Sid soon went to that place..
"There he found everyone his guards and men of prashanth dead..he slowly marched inside just to find prashanth unconscious on floor..Bullets hit his chest..he was bleeding"

His eyes looked around to find Sudheer but he was no where

Sid:"Search..." he shouted fisting his hand.

All guards scattered to find Sudheer.
One guard shouted : "Sir sudheer "

Soon sid reached his place.
His heart wrenched seeing his condition.Sudheer was full of wounds.Everywhere he was bleeding.

Sid held sudheer head in his laps..and sprinkled water on him.

Sudheer woke up and smiled at his dear air.
Sudheer:"Sir..meine uss aadhmi ko maar dhiya..prashanth par goli chalaayi aur..he is no more..sana kaisi hai sir.."he said all these with so much difficulty as his body was aching was bleeding.

A lone tear escaped from Sid's eye looking at the love loyalty and respect sudheer showering on him.

Sid:"Shutup! Khudh ki haalath dekhi hai tumne ..pehle..tumhe hospital lejaana hoga" saying he lifted sudheer.

Sudheer blood completely made sid dress red.
Sid was unable to bear the pain in his head still he managed to carry sudheer.

He ordered his men and soon they reached hospital.

Sid:"Doctor..ise kuch nahi hona chahiye..treat him immediately.."saying he placed sudheer on bed.

Sid:"You will be fine.." saying he held his hands.

Sid:"Doctor this pain is too much..kuch kijiye.." saying he held his head.

He was given pain relief injection.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Sana wokeup with jerk just to find sid who was caressing her hair lovingly with his eyes closed as he was hell tired and injection also started showing its effect.

She held a little smile looking at him.She placed his hand back again and caressed his head lovingly.
"Sidharth ji..?.." she murmured..
Sid wokeup hearing her voice.
Sid:"Jaan ab kaisa hai..teek ho thum?"

Sana looked at him with teary eyes as he was still caring her at that condition where he was not well at all.

Sid:"Jaan dukh raha hai?..bolo jaan"

Sana:"Nahi ..mein teek hu..aap aap..aap kaise hai.."

Sid lips smiled as she was concerned and asking about him.
Sid :"Mein teek hu..tabhi tho yaha hu tere paas.."made her sleep again.

Sana caught his hand who was leaving from there.
Sid:"Kya hua jaan.."
Sana slowly sighed him to bend.
He bent and soon sana took his forehead in her tiny hands and planted a soft kiss on his forehead by which sid felt goosebumps as his lady love was showering her love for the very first time.He was not sure whether she did it out of concern for him or ..he was confused..he was surprised but smiled and said:"take rest..sudheer ko dekhne jaana hai"

Sana:"Bhaiyya  ko kya hua?woh teek hai..?"She asked worriedly.

Sid:"He is fine..doctor treatment dhe rahe hai.nothing serious"

Sana:"Aap sudheer bhaiyya ka kayal rakhna..aur apna bhii"

Sid nodded and left.
.
.
.
.
Doctor:"Kuch worry karne ki baath nahi hai..Thodi injuries he will be fine..you can speak to him"

Sid nodded and went to sudheer.
Sid:"Sudheer..kya hua tha..tum kaise ghaayal hogaye ?".
.
.
.
.
.
.
How is the update?
Please comment
Your comment is very valuable♡

Next update within two days♡
Thanks
-Love Nikki♡